A quite problematic PVP system and possible realistic solutions

Options

Playing the game for about 11 months now, i've just started venturing more deeply into pvp after the introduction of that so controversial win basis system, which by the way, you guys could’ve tried to make better, before simply discard it after one season.

However, I believe that pvp problems go way beyond the win or score system, in fact, that wasn’t even an issue before D3 made of it an issue.

To start with, those ranks demanded to access each clearance level are completely unrealistic. (Same issue in PVE, by the way)

A player level 32 has absolutely no business in CL7 and the very same can be said about players level 47 in Cl8. In fact, a player level 47 won’t have a shot at any good placement or progression rewards, even in CL7.

Talking about rewards, from my point of view, those are very badly placed and unfairly distributed. In CLs7 and 8, only the top 5 players of each bracket get those 4 stars covers, while the other 495 players get 3 and 2 stars. That means only 1% of players are actually getting those top prizes! Come on guys, we can’t have about 2% of the players (mostly already with a bunch of 5 stars characters champed) fighting for the top 1% prize in CLs 7 and 8. Painfully, that means the other 98% of players in those brackets end up fighting for top 25, in other words, 3 stars covers. If we were talking about those level 47 dudes it would be fine, but the truth is those rewards are going to players level 80+, that’s just outrageous! Don’t even get me started on prizes for top 50 and below…

I’d suggest a change of the rewards distribution to that of a new character in pve. Top 1-2: First prize; 3-10: second prize; 11-20: third prize. Truly believe that would make players happier, until further changes are made.

If that wasn’t enough, there is no level restriction between players, meaning that someone with a team of level 550 5 stars can hit a player, which has nothing but level 370 4 stars (and that’s assuming those 4 stars are boosted), getting the very same amount of points, they would get for facing another 5 stars team. What on earth do you think they’ll choose?

You guys should encourage a fairer attitude from players in PVP, by conceding more/less points in a battle, according to the adversary’s strength, in relation to the attacker. Or simply only make visible for each other, those players of a similar roster level (I know you’d never do that). I feel like the game is mocking me, when I get hit by a guy with characters over 100 levels stronger than mine and there is a chance for me to hit them back. D3, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HIT THEM BACK!

Finally, the way things are, it seems like no one gets what they want/need. Those guys getting first place usually are very deeply into 5 stars land and only settle for those 4 stars covers because they are the best prize around, but they are not pleased with that! Yep, read my mind, they want 5 stars!

Most of those guys getting 3 stars covers have already fully covered every 3 stars a while ago. They want/need 4 stars!

Please, understand that just because you guys write down that a player shield rank 47 can play CL8, it doesn’t mean that players in CL8 are SR 47.

Peace.