Post BC, how large will your coll be? (Brag thread)

Options
2»

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Brigby
    does booster crafting help you too?
    or would you rather not say?
    It does help me a bit, but I don't know the exact number of duplicates I have, so I haven't really calculated out the potential gain for me personally.
    I’ve got a spreadsheet you are welcome to copy... ;)
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Takes a while to type all the numbers in the first time @ElfNeedsFood, second time is easier.

Looks like I’ll just get to 1,400/1,445 once the BC 15% discount is available (1,374 + 26) :tongue:

@GrizzoMtGPQ you’re welcome to use this poll as your brag thread
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1275 for me right now. Here's the breakout:

MP - 3/40
    Mythic - 89/184
    Rare - 273/309
    Uncommon - 463/465
    Common - 447/447

I just did the math yesterday, and have a running tally going on in a spreadsheet. Right now I'm looking at just under 143K orbs coming my way.

I'll go after RX first, then Hour of Promise, and then the rest of the Origins mythics I'm missing. Assuming it doesn't take me the maximum amount of attempts to get all the cards I actually want, I'll more than likely have a decent chunk of this left over. I'm going to wait until they offer their crafting discounts though, to save on some cost.
  • ALEJANDROID
    ALEJANDROID Posts: 71 Match Maker
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm at 1,362 out of 1,405 not including masterpieces. But im pretty sure i have enogh dupes as to complete all of them.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I'm at 1316

Com/Unc 912/912

rares 290/309

mythic 112/184

mp 3/40

once I draft TSN, Hixus,  Olivia and the desolation twins i'll start to save for ixalan