Standard Tokens

Justonescarf
Justonescarf Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
edited December 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Are Standard Tokens no longer available for ISO? I can only seem to get them from tokens. This is right after I sold my 2* BW for some extra ISO, but now I need her for the Deadpool Behemoth Burrito. lol

I didn't see anything about it in the current patch notes. (or recent older patch notes)

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Standard tokens haven't been available for purchase since... January?

By all accounts a good change; as it stops this exact thing from happening. Spending ISO to buy standard tokens in the vain hope of that 1/47 chance of getting a 3* (I'm guessing you were planning on making her your sole 3* bonus hero or this was an even MORE terrible idea) is a terrible idea.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    You haven't been able to buy standard tokens with ISO for some time now. I think it dates back to the Bonus Hero feature, presumably because if a 3-star pops out of one you're guaranteed a bonus hero.
  • Justonescarf
    edited December 2017
    Wow, thanks! I haven't looked to purchase any for a while. Also, I meant to say it was my 2* (edited my original post that said 2*). My bad. :)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Oh, yes, that would be (slightly) more reasonable, but alas. Now you're forced to save your ISO for champing 4*s and 5*s.

Also, welcome to the forums. :)
  • Justonescarf
    Thank you! I've lurked here for a while from time to time. Looking to become a more active poster.  :)

(and yes, SO MUCH ISO TO SAVE. lol)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Widow is probably the best two-star in the game, get a new one ASAP and don't sell it until you have Another one rostered.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Black Widow is probably the best two-star in the game, get a new one ASAP and don't sell it until you have Another one rostered.

Seconded: Widow, Cap and Thor saw me through my 2* period, especially through wave nodes.