I can't believe; That I still say, I can't believe, when it comes to certain aspects of this game.

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
I can't believe that RNG is so fickle that for three weeks straight I have been collecting and selling Ares covers because I can't get one yellow cover to rechamp and refarm him!
I can't believe anyone would tap for single points, just to place higher in PVE!
I can't believe a new release would be introduced and not work as intended!
I can't believe I would miss Heroics, just to mix it up a bit from current monotony! Actually all sarcasm aside this one is true.
I can't believe my boss thinks this game is a file save cover on my computer, when I am actually tapping my way to top ten!

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't believe this needed a whole post.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    I feel you I am in the same boat on Draken, 10 days and still no pink cover so I can finish, champion and boost levels with the 8 other covers I have gotten :)
  • Marine8394
    I guess fun sarcasm is lost on some people. 
  • dylflon
    dylflon Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I can't believe your limited grasp on the concept of sarcasm.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm sure you meant to say "I can't believe fun sarcasm is lost on some people" ;)
  • Marine8394
    I'm sure you meant to say "I can't believe fun sarcasm is lost on some people" ;)
    Yeah. I did. But it appears I am limited. Lol. I can't believe how serious some people are.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    I can't believe I'm wearing watermelons on my feet . . . 
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's 2017 and I can't believe people still post negative replies to threads which bumps it to the top instead of just hitting the back button and getting on with their lives.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    I can't believe that someone thinks Gamora and Green Goblin scream "Christmas time" and chose them for the loading screen  :D
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Beer40 said:
    I can't believe that someone thinks Gamora and Green Goblin scream "Christmas time" and chose them for the loading screen  :D
    They are green and Deadpool is red.....it's a stretch, but that's the only reason I see for using those 3
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Beer40 said:
    They are green and Deadpool is red.....it's a stretch, but that's the only reason I see for using those 3
    I think Deadpool actually had a Christmas comic. Maybe he even killed Santa? I can't remember. But check YouTube for the Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Christmas. There's at least a small connection there.

Speaking of green, didn't the Hulk do something for Christmas once?
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I can't believe Daken is still double-dipping on strike tiles.
    I can't believe they thought a scrolling sidebar for your roster was a good idea, but not for the team selection screen.
    I can't believe the option to turn off animations took this long. 
    I can't believe there's three different versions of Bruce Banner, and they ALL suck. 
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    I’ve started rerostering 2* when the first gets to 127, when you get the last 3* cover. When the dupe gets 13 covers I go back to maxing and then sell the original champ. This way less likely to get punished by RNG via covers and the odd chance of the 2* being essential right after I sell it.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2017
    Edit: I can't believe someone beat me to it.
    I cant believe its not butter. 

• j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Beer40 said:
    imagine gamora coming down from the chimney.... and asks you if youve been 'Naughty' ;-)   sounds like christmas to me
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    I cannot believe we still don't have DC characters in the game.  ;)
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Roland113 said: 
    I can't believe I'm wearing watermelons on my feet . . . 
    I don't remember telling you to do that.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    NMANOZ said:
    I cannot believe we still don't have DC characters in the game.  ;)
     :D  :D:D:D:D