5* Hawkeye's Deep Breath not dealing additional damage

Options
My 5* Hawkeye is only covered at 1/1/1 but he is the required 5* in the Simulator event, so I've been using him regularly the past few days. On a half-dozen or so occasions, the additional damage that should be dealt when Hawkeye's countdown expires while also having at least 9 red AP is not being applied.

On more than one of these instances, I had 30 red AP when the Deep Breath countdown expired. On at least one occasion, there were two Deep Breath countdowns on the board, but still well over 9 red AP.

Has anyone else observed anything similar?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey there JarvisJackrabbit, sorry for the trouble but there doesn't appear to be enough information for me to test or confirm your report. Could you provide us with some more information regarding the experience so I can text? Such things would include the characters on both yours and your opponents team, which event and/or sub-missions that this issue occurred in, and the detailed process which occurred leading up to the issue. 

Once I have this information, I'll discuss with the rest of the team to see if we can reproduce the issue.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Tombstone, I do not recall which characters comprised the opposing teams, but I observed this bug during the first two 5* required nodes of the Simulator event. The other two characters on my team were 3* Black Widow and a 0/0/5 covered 3* Gambit.

I did not encounter this bug on the third 5* required node when making a conscious effor to fire Hawkeye's red ability earlier and more often, so perhaps it has something to do with reaching 30 red AP. If that is the case, however, I believe reaching 30 red AP at any point during a match - or at least when the countdown tile for the ability in question is on the board - removes the extra damage for 9 AP for the rest of the match because there were times when it happend on two or three attempts in the same match. Also, there was a time when two such countdowns were on the board at the same time with different numbers of turns remaining on them, and neither had additional damage applied, even though there was over 9 red AP when each one expired.

I hope this information is helpful. If you would like any other details, I will do my best to recall them. Unfortunately, I did not take any screen grabs on my iPhone 6 during the matches in which this bug appeared.