Any chance to re-arrange heroic jugg brackets?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
This is ridiculous. My bracket has #1 at 1595, #10 at 1192. I'm 15th at 1103.

Tons of serious players are getting screwed here.

Comments

• our bracket just started and our top guy is 900, so...u'll have random high brackets and random low brackets, and random low brackets won't really appreciate when all of a sudden a bunch of high points invades theres.

besides, i doubt its even possible.
  • forgrim wrote:
    our bracket just started and our top guy is 900, so...u'll have random high brackets and random low brackets, and random low brackets won't really appreciate when all of a sudden a bunch of high points invades theres.

besides, i doubt its even possible.

IceIX seemed to indicate that this was something of an experiment on PvE bracketing, so I doubt they're going to change anything this go around.

And I'm sure it's possible... anything is possible with proper access permissions on the database icon_e_smile.gif But even if they felt a change would be good I very much doubt that they'd take the dev time to do such one time "fixes", particularly in live production.
  • Well its only been 1 day. They have the chance to make it up.

Anyways, why is ISO stuff even bracketed? It should be everyone.
  • if ur complaining about being in a tough bracket, now multiply that by 10x and then you'll be even unhappier.

i assume the idea of the bracket was to give more people the chance to place high and feel good about themselves, while spreading out cover rewards to multiple people. look how many 3 star black widow covers are gonna go out this event.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Well its only been 1 day. They have the chance to make it up.

Anyways, why is ISO stuff even bracketed? It should be everyone.

For the exact same reason PvP is bracketed -- to give more people the chance at rewards.
  • My bracket has Polkio in #1 with 2581. Your guy must be slacking, especially with the boost he should be getting from that.
  • My bracket has Polkio in #1 with 2581. Your guy must be slacking, especially with the boost he should be getting from that.

Yup, I'm in that bracket too. I thought I'd shoot for the top prize this time, but not if people are going to reach the max reward day 1. That's too many health packs for my liking haha
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I learned from the last red ISO event that you shouldn't get too worked up about the top of the leaderboard. There will always be other people that have more time and patience than you will. Just shoot for a reward you would be happy with and aim for that instead.

Personally, I've liked this format the best of all the ones they have done. It gives lots of rewards and let's casual players (like myself) grind away at the rewards at their own pace.
  • Dslyexic wrote:
    My bracket has Polkio in #1 with 2581. Your guy must be slacking, especially with the boost he should be getting from that.

Yup, I'm in that bracket too. I thought I'd shoot for the top prize this time, but not if people are going to reach the max reward day 1. That's too many health packs for my liking haha

Gurggled is sitting at the top of ours with 2589.
  • Dslyexic wrote:

Yeah, you're already 500 points behind for the rank 1-2, but a shoo in for 3-15.
  • 1. in my bracket is 2589 atm, thats 2k more than I have.... icon_razz.gif
  • I'm not concerned with a 1-2 placing but now even getting top 30 isn't guaranteed with this wacky bracket.

I'd rather have polkio in my bracket running away with it if it means the 10-50 range isn't full of hardcores.
  • Hey, at least you are in 10th in our bracket, DumDumDugn. icon_e_smile.gif Ultimately, I really find no need to try for the top in this event as Grey Suit isn't really worth the investment as of yet, and the other reason being that there is still plenty of time to grind out ISO for the IM 40 covers.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    They've really been pushing grey suit in the last couple tourneys. I wonder if we'll see something special with her soon. Or maybe it's just because she was one of the 3 stars left out of the lightning tourneys since she's not a villain.
  • Skyedyne wrote:
    I really find no need to try for the top in this event as Grey Suit isn't really worth the investment as of yet,..

Black Widow Grey Suit with her green ability is quite powerfull. Damaging all enemies for about 3500 damage (I think). I really need her in my collection
  • Nemek wrote:
    They've really been pushing grey suit in the last couple tourneys. I wonder if we'll see something special with her soon. Or maybe it's just because she was one of the 3 stars left out of the lightning tourneys since she's not a villain.

Could be because they are also featuring Iron Man M40, another 3 star hero. And Spiderman was obtainable in the last tournament.
  • Polkio wrote:
    Black Widow Grey Suit with her green ability is quite powerfull. Damaging all enemies for about 3500 damage (I think). I really need her in my collection

Of course! By all means, go for it! icon_e_smile.gif Just saying from my end of the deal, already have 3 that I am looking to finally max before focusing elsewhere for the moment. And good luck!
  • grey suit widow is one of the better 3-star heroes. I want to graduate from kiddie school storm and thor lol
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    grey suit widow is one of the better 3-star heroes. I want to graduate from kiddie school storm and thor lol

I'd say I've generally been happy with her and Thor/Rag for green synergy. Just be aware that she's very squishy.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    This is ridiculous. My bracket has #1 at 1595, #10 at 1192. I'm 15th at 1103.

Tons of serious players are getting screwed here.

I'm in your bracket. Felt somehow special that I already beat the Rag stages a couple of times but with 1,050 points I'm sitting at 37. Fine with me if it stays that way since I'd still get a 3* but I doubt with my occassional grinding that I'll stay top 50.