All my characters and progress have overwritten my spouse's account

Options
My spouse and I play MPQ on Steam, usually using the same computer. We usually play through my Deadpool dailies on my log-in, then close the game, log-out of steam, log-in to his steam, then play his dailies ( or him first, then me, whatever order). We have been doing so for over a year with no issues. This Monday when he went to log-in as himself and play dailies following my playthrough, it said dailies were completed and then we noticed he was, like, six levels too low and he had *my* roster of covers, not his. Since we had played from my laptop over the weekend, I re-uploaded the two day old data from that to the cloud and played through his Deadpool dailies normally on Tuesday.

Then I logged out and he later tried to log-in on his computer, and found it still showing only my roster and progress, not his at all. Tried to access it from my laptop, and now it too shows his roster as being the same as mine and shows the Deadpool dailies as completed (which I did on my account 20 minutes ago and he did not). Please find a way to restore his progress, and five-stars if nothing else. He has been playing with dedication for so long, this was devastating.

Comments

• mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You should really report this straight to D3.
  • PrincessBob
    PrincessBob Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Foolishly, I thought this was the point of contact for D3 customer service. I have now sent an email.