Fix you pvp matchmaking, for the love of Odin.

Options
Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
Got hit in Staff Appreciation Day by two 5 stars 60 levels over my lowly 4 star team, lost 17 points and the retal fighting back a team that's 120 levels above me total, would get me a whopping 15 points. Something smells rotten.

Comments

• Toughwolf13
    Toughwolf13 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

I guess that what you really meant was “change your PVP matchmaking”, and not “fix it.”

Unfortunately, PVP is made to work just like that, those big boys disputing among themselves, which one score higher points, by simply hitting weaker opponents as fast as possible. If D3 changed it, those big whales would have to always fight among themselves, making the game “not as fun” anymore.

Just watch the amount of players joining brackets in the last few hours and getting top rewards. It’s only possible because they have weaker opponents providing lots of points in a very few space of time.

So, just like D3 changed PVP back from a win basis system to a score system, without even trying to make it better, as not to piss those players off, I’m afraid you’ll have to just accept it or find another game.

And by the way, as I have no 4 stars boosted this week, just had my 3 stars team hit by  5 star one so... 

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    or stop pvping and **** to @Brigby about for the next 789 days.
  • Jwallyr
    Jwallyr Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The matchmaking is awful, and progression rewards are completely broken. The fact that I can be in a mid-to-low CL and be matchmade against someone in an entirely different CL with a much better roster for much better rewards is complete nonsense.