If Only...

Options
JuanAV2141
JuanAV2141 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
We could trade anything with anyone. I would happily give you 50 health packs for a red Medusa cover. I have 1110 that I rarely use.
Tagged:

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Over 1000 healthpacks? I rarely use them too and I only have 127 right now.. just go crazy in PvP. That's what I often use them for.

If trading ever becomes a thing, I doubt you'll be able to trade healthpacks for covers
  • JuanAV2141
    Options
    The only time I ever really use them is during Combined Arms and Balance of Power.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Trading will never be a thing, because the RGN factor and the vast amount of characters is what makes people spend money on MPQ. If trading was implemented less people would spend money. Don't get me wrong I would love it. specially so I don't have to sell covers that are expiring in the in the vine and instead can trade them for ones I need, but from a business stand point it will not make sense.
  • JuanAV2141
    Options
    I agree with you. It's all about the Benjamins.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today.
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    I would like a search function in the extra covers screen and the ability to set 3 favorite teams kind of like "loadouts" to pre set teams
  • JuanAV2141
    Options
    broll said:
    I'd gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today.
    Funny that you said this because that's exactly what I thought about saying to Punisher5784 haha
  • JuanAV2141
    Options
    I would like a search function in the extra covers screen and the ability to set 3 favorite teams kind of like "loadouts" to pre set teams
    It is a pain trying to find the characters you normally use every time have an essential node is completed.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd happily trade 30 boosts for 1 CP.  I've no idea how many I'd have if each type wasn't capped at 30.