PVE Simulator - Is the first main event node SIMULATOR PREP available throughout the event?

Options
I should probably start a spreadsheet, I'm assuming the first mission SIMULATOR PREP is available through all subs but could someone confirm?

Much appreciated!
Tagged:

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, it is available through the whole event. And yeah, a central listing of those would be nice. It's annoying that they're not consistent.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, it is available through the whole event. And yeah, a central listing of those would be nice. It's annoying that they're not consistent.
    Thanks a bunch! I'm always a little paranoid about this as I got screwed once. Good look in the event!
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I thought there was only one where it didn't last the whole event (Enemy of the State?????)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    astrp3 said:
    I thought there was only one where it didn't last the whole event (Enemy of the State?????)
    I can never remember, which is kind of why I'd like there to be somewhere I can look it up. I know Meet Rocket & Groot has some kind of weirdness with that Node, but I can't remember what it is.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    astrp3 said:
    I can never remember, which is kind of why I'd like there to be somewhere I can look it up. I know Meet Rocket & Groot has some kind of weirdness with that Node, but I can't remember what it is.

The first node that pops up on the central map (for Central Park) is one-play-only I Believe. The other two that pop up later (Madripoor and Latveria) are replayable though.