Main event hulk

aragorn725
aragorn725 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
When will main event hulk be available to pull from the legendary tokens?

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    In 9-10 days, when the next season starts.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Anyone else here who's become quite hyped for the Hulk? I hated him first but now I'm quite eager to get him fully covered and champed. Will probably disappoint though.

No, I still 100% think he sucks.
    Maybe better without anymations.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starfury said:
    In 9-10 days, when the next season starts.

Yup! Right after Shield Training ends.. of course!
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    mexus said:
    Anyone else here who's become quite hyped for the Hulk? I hated him first but now I'm quite eager to get him fully covered and champed. Will probably disappoint though.
    I'm very much looking forward to those critical tiles he'll produce. And also, he'll replace Coulson in the tokens, so I won't be pulling anymore of those regularly.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    I'm definitely looking forward to getting him well-covered and seeing what he can really do. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find teams where he works.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I still definitely feel that it's appropriate that his name in acronym is MEH...

(Has this joke already been told 1,000 times? I kind of recall mexus making it. Sorry if yes...)
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Things will be interesting next season, because Nico is completing her release cycle as well. 

Release Cycle:
    • PVE Event as placement reward, aka Release Event (Honor Among Thieves)
    • PVE Event as progression reward (Simulator)
    • PVP Event as placement reward (Sworded Affairs)
    • PVP Event as progression reward, aka Featured Event (Staff Appreciation Day)

So there's no reason that Nico should't be entering tokens too when the next season starts. They will only be able to pick one for Shield Sim, the other gets the shaft. I'm curious to see if I will still be able to get both of them covered before season end. I'm on a streak of getting it done if it's only 1 new character, not sure about 2. 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    It’s not the first time two 4* enter tokens in same offseason,  One will Be 2k sim reward, one won’t,  if I was guessing, it’ll be MEHulk that is the sim reward.  Probably as an unintended kick in the pants for those who didn’t have 209 MEHulk for current shield training run.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    mexus said:
    Things will be interesting next season, because Nico is completing her release cycle as well. 

Release Cycle:
    • PVE Event as placement reward, aka Release Event (Honor Among Thieves)
    • PVE Event as progression reward (Simulator)
    • PVP Event as placement reward (Sworded Affairs)
    • PVP Event as progression reward, aka Featured Event (Staff Appreciation Day)

So there's no reason that Nico should't be entering tokens too when the next season starts. They will only be able to pick one for Shield Sim, the other gets the shaft. I'm curious to see if I will still be able to get both of them covered before season end. I'm on a streak of getting it done if it's only 1 new character, not sure about 2. 
    Yeah she should enter the tokens next season as well. 
    My Hulk is 10 covers and I've seen saving up CP and tokens for a couple of weeks so him I should be able to cover and champ as soon as he gets in the tokens. I'll bonus hero him and pull hard! I have high hopes of getting Nico full before the years ends as well. Let's meet here again in a few weeks and see where we're at!
    Lmao that's one heck of a head start! My Hulk is looking sad at 0/2/2. I'm assuming you got lucky on Sakaar tokens? 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    It’s not the first time two 4* enter tokens in same offseason,  One will Be 2k sim reward, one won’t,  if I was guessing, it’ll be MEHulk that is the sim reward.  Probably as an unintended kick in the pants for those who didn’t have 209 MEHulk for current shield training run.
    Precedent is for the most recent of the two to be the SHIELD Sim reward. So it will likely be Nico. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Precedent is for the most recent of the two to be the SHIELD Sim reward. So it will likely be Nico. 
    Most likely purple as yellow was the PvE progression reward and blue was the PvP progression reward. My 1/2/4 Nico is not terribly enthusiastic about this.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Most likely purple as yellow was the PvE progression reward and blue was the PvP progression reward. My 1/2/4 Nico is not terribly enthusiastic about this.
     Yeah, you make an interesting point. Usually the first cover is reserved for T10 in PvE and T5 in PvP and not given in progression for either event. The top cover is then usually reserved for max progression in SHIELD Sim the following season.

But Nico's blue cover was given at 900 in her PvP, so if she is the reward in Sim next season, it may or may not be her blue cover.