Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

December Q&A Question Submission (12/4/17)

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 5,037ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Due to the holiday season, this month is essentially shortened, so we'd like to start off the next round of Q&A question-gathering as early as possible.

If you would like to submit your question, please visit the main thread HERE in General Discussion, to participate. Please note that this is NOT a place to start discussion or debate. This is purely a thread to submit questions. If you would like to discuss various topics, then please contribute to an existing thread, or start a new one, if one doesn't already exist.

We will be closing this thread on Thursday, 12/7, at 6pm PST / 9pm EST / 2am UTC, Friday 12/8
D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 8/16/18)
This discussion has been closed.