Account link

gdot21
gdot21 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
I play and have my account linked through Facebook on two apple iPads, and on my Android phone... Depending where I am when the mood strikes , I can play on any device.  

I'd like to remove my link on just one of the iPads but keep it saved on the others so that one iPad can start fresh with a different or new account.

How can I do that without wrecking my save status ?

Comments

• gdot21
    gdot21 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    I guess it just can't be done ?
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Isn't it enough to uninstall it from one device, and then reinstall it without linking it to that facebook account? A new installation doesn't restore the game data does it? (and any link if at all can be set through the 'connect to facebook' thing). If that doesn't work, consider putting in a ticket with CS. This is just a feedback board :grimace: .
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    The ipad may still havee the game data after uninstalling. Hence, it may even download it from your icloud upon reinstall. best to simply signout of facebook on that ipad and reinstall the game. Should take you back to the tutorial. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    ***Moving this over to Bugs and Technical Issues so @Tombstone can lend a hand***
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks Ducky, I'll take a look and see what I can do!

Hey gdot21, to clarify your request - you want to remove the game from one of your iOS Devices so you can make a new account on that device? Firstly, you're going to have to sign out of or uninstall all of the Facebook Apps on your device and then remove Marvel Puzzle Quest's application data from your device. Unfortunately, because you're using an iOS Device, this means you'll have to data wipe the device with a factory reset due to apples tendency to remember application data even after uninstalling the application.

If this doesn't work, then I'd recommend contacting the Customer Support team for help with your request. You should be able to contact them using this link: https://d3go.com/mpq-support