Nodes showing reduced points early

Alphateam
Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
SCL 8. Plan G Gambit node after 1 mission it shows that the next one is reduced points. Like it is after 4 clears even though I’ve only done it once. I tried to do it again Incase it was not displaying correctly and now it’s even lower points. 

Comments

• Fionsel
    Fionsel Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Did you check how many points you actually did get? I've seen strange occurrences where straight after the 4th clear it was correctly showing 4/6 but still full points. It turned out to be nothing more than a visual glitch.

What helps to check this is to restart the game. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    This visual glitch has existed since they went to this format.  The points are right but the timers are off.  You can usually reset the timers by force quitting the app and reloading to be extra cautions but you don't need to.
  • Alphateam
    Fionsel said:
    Did you check how many points you actually did get? I've seen strange occurrences where straight after the 4th clear it was correctly showing 4/6 but still full points. It turned out to be nothing more than a visual glitch.

What helps to check this is to restart the game. 
    Yes. I have seen this before, but this time I got the reduced points. I’m pretty certain because I checked the points before the match and I got that number plus 1.  So it must have upticked 1 point in the time it took me to start the match. 
  • Alphateam
    And I play on two devices and it was there for both, even after force Quiting. 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a weird issue with two devices today.  Started Simulator on iPad.  Did first node, won, and then stopped playing.  Picked up on my iPhone about thirty minutes later and I had points for clearing the first node but it actually didn't think I was cleared.  I had to play the first node again, for reduced points, in order to get to the next node.  Very odd.