Quality Of Life Improvements.

Options
THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
So, I had a few thoughts about smaller improvements Oktagon could make that would make the game a lot more polished, these are just little QoL improvements but I think they could go a long way.

1. Allowing us to 'clear' things from the inbox, getting rid of clutter we don't want there.
2. When your opponent discards a card it should display on the screen (a similar animation to drawaing  card perhaps).

3. This one is more personal one, but Hibernum never got ardtound  attributing the names of the people who made the basic decks for planeswalkers, I'd like for that to happen, since I made a couple of those decks ^^.

But what else does everyone else want? This list is the tip of the iceberg of QoL improvements.

Comments

• blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Drewster said:
    How many shields listed on support cards...
    yes please. Also converge cards to display which colors have already been matched. 
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ability to skip animations. One button switch for filter standard vs legacy 
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The first five in particular would help a lot, I think. This game really takes up way too much time, so anything that reduces any unnecessary steps would be good. Number two would speed up cycling, and since we'll most likely need to use this mechanic for some more time, Right now we're allowed to see 4.5 of the cards in our hands, but since the card that was drawn last is at position 6, one needs to first scroll down to make it visible, then drag it to the top and then finally exile it.
    Someone else requested the mana stored on the card that is about to be cycled to be used first when cycling, and I think this is so incredibly important that it should be repeated. This would prevent a lot of the pointless dragging-cards-about, especially if the card drawn last could be exiled directly.

I would also like the ability to toggle confirmations. Most of them become pointless and tiresome really fast.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll add another - something for daily rewards. Too often I've forgotten about my daily reward, having it show up in the inbox would be really nice.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'll add another - something for daily rewards. Too often I've forgotten about my daily reward, having it show up in the inbox would be really nice.
    I set a daily reminder in my Google calendar. But that's a good idea nonetheless.
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I set a daily reminder in my Google calendar. But that's a good idea nonetheless.
    They already do this for the 2-hour boosters. It shouldn't be that hard to apply it to the free daily login items.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1. Being able to speed up the victory/ribbons animation. (holding like with opening boosters would be an idea) 

2. Being able to edit an event deck even when your nodes run out in an event (so we can fine tune immediatly and not wait 6 hours and hope to remember only for pve, if this makes it possible to troll pve

3. Being able to see the node timer even when you still have charges
    4. Being able to see your coalition members scores from the event instead of the coalition menu
    5. Having the coalition event scores ordered, highest scoring member first
    6.leave the score tables of an event for a day after the event ends so coalitions don't have to calculate from the total score
    7. repopulate the vault (with card sets, jewels etc)
    8. Get rid of the annoying "how do you like mtgpq" message after every three or so fights.  once a player does not want to rate, he really doesnt want to.

9.Have the color mastery bars in platinum reflect the maximum possible mastery (instead of just being full) 

• Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1. Being able to speed up the victory/ribbons animation. (holding like with opening boosters would be an idea) 

2. Being able to edit an event deck even when your nodes run out in an event (so we can fine tune immediatly and not wait 6 hours and hope to remember only for pve, if this makes it possible to troll pve

3. Being able to see the node timer even when you still have charges
    4. Being able to see your coalition members scores from the event instead of the coalition menu

6.leave the score tables of an event for a day after the event ends so coalitions don't have to calculate from the total score
    These are all really great ideas that I have been thinking of myself, but completely forgot to include on my list. I second these items!!