Totally unbalanced game play, and server favoritism !

logan0071
logan0071 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I have been playing this game , almost from the beginning it was created ! I have almost every hero and villan , most are maxed out and champions , but still some how i cannot even win simple battles during challenges and special events ! How is it so completly uneven , the games character levels are so much greater then any possible chance any gamer can level theirs , making it almost impossible to achieve and win special covers and new heroes without trying to spend money to achieve it with no guarantee that even if you do spend money you will win or achieve , they are ripping everyone off , and I am very close to stop playing, because of the uneven , unbalanced play and win ratio , when not playing you ALWAYS lose every battle , keeping me down so i have to constantly replay JUST to get back to the same level I was at already , a vicious circle of stupidity ! , all the fun that was in the game the first few years is NOW GONE ! ,fix it or I am GONE !

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait what? 
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    This is the epitome of points based pvp complains.

Take notes everyone.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why do you put a space before every exclamation point?
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait..... Are you talking about shield training or Versus or Story enemies.....? Or did you segue them into one of the same......?

Because I can agree with you on shield training..... Putting a character in that you can't hope to cover and level to 209 without spending money is terrible...... But who is spending tons of money to play Versus?!? Who fights characters at greater levels their own can ever achieve?!? It doesn't require tons of money to play Versus. I can do it and place t25 with just the hp I earn in that event..... Just as I don't fight characters playing Story at levels higher than I can ever achieve. I even play cl9!!! Hint: You can choose what level to play at, maybe you should choose a lower CL!!!!

Those are not one in the same problems...... Making a character not in tokens yet required to have at level 209 to compete is definitely tinykitty, but the rest I can't agree with you on.....
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:
    Why do you put a space before every exclamation point?
    I think that's still common practice in French, and maybe some other languages.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    If the complaint is about the PvE character levels (it might be, I am not sure)... Maybe try playing in a lower SCL? There's easier opponents there, experiment a bit and see if you find a suitable level where it's fun to play.
  • Avalanche Kincaid
    Avalanche Kincaid Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I believe I can decipher this rambling.  Based on the other thread OP has made:

logan0071 said:
    Sick of the cheating by the server , not providing colors for characters during challenges , mutliple turns by system before player even gets one !  favoring the game instead of players , I will NOT spend another dime ! Until all the bugs are "fixed" this game is totally RIGGED ! 

Translation: "Pre-programmed computer advantages make winning difficult and I can not achieve progression rewards as I lose to computerized opponent because of said advantages.  Dear sirs, implement system to be more impartial to players concerns (i.e. needed colors are scarce, random cascades by computer, only one move available to me in non needed color, etc.).  My patience and fun for the game are at an end.  I respectfully request changes or i will no longer play."

Think that about sums it up.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait, there are "special covers" that are more "special" than regular ordinary covers??!?!?

In my mind, all covers will always be "special".
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Wait, there are "special covers" that are more "special" than regular ordinary covers??!?!?

Then no covers are special.  Except Bagman.  He's a Special kind of "special".
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Calnexin said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Then no covers are special.  Except Bagman.  He's a Special kind of "special".
    Yes, the kind of special that gives a tingly feeling.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    This reminds me of how far this forum has come since the days of the-AI-knows-what-colors-will-drop threads popping up every other day.

Like a baby bird leaving the nest.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I think he's talking about defensive losses in there at one point and it being unfair . 
    But seriously **** is all that about?!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please do not insult other players. English may not be OP's native language, or it may simply be a challenge for them to express their thoughts as coherently as others may be able to. I understand it may potentially be difficult comprehending their post, however that does not mean it's ok to insult them, because of it.*
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @aesthetocyst I'm afraid you might be mistaken. The only posts I removed from this thread were ones that were insulting and making fun of the grammatical structure of OP's post.