Major in Bad. Stuff. !

logan0071
logan0071 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Sick of the cheating by the server , not providing colors for characters during challenges , mutliple turns by system before player even gets one !  favoring the game instead of players , I will NOT spend another dime ! Until all the bugs are "fixed" this game is totally RIGGED ! 

//Removed Profanity In Title -Brigby

Comments

• Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    I know it's hard to accept, but your wrong, your just remembering the cascades and generous boards the AI gets, you get them just as often, mind is playing tricks on you
  • Toughwolf13
    Toughwolf13 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

Definitely not, actually, it’s nowhere near. The AI gets so many cascades and match 5s that it’s not even funny. The worst of all, is that it always start with a match 3 that ends up into a cascade and a couple of match 5s.

The thing is so absurd, that makes characters that put down special tiles not even viable for playing PVP.

It doesn’t make much of a difference when you are playing PVE, but when you’re facing teams with 50+ levels over yours in PVP, it’s a nightmare.

• Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    This is ridiculous. Cascades happen all the time on both sides. Sometimes I wait so long for my turn to start while the computer goes crazy that my phone screen goes dark. Sometimes I knock out two highly leveled opponents in one turn due to a friendly cascade. 

The psychology says that you remember the bad more than you remember the good, so you don’t notice the friendly cascades nearly as much. Personally? I often say out loud “wow that was borderline not fun” when I get a friendly cascade because it was pure luck. 

It is known that the computer knows what tiles will be falling after their move, so they often make a move that seems counter intuitive, and then it results in a cascade or a big match in their color. It is also known that they target your special tiles, even if it’s your Medusa’s tile, which you benefit from the AI matching. It is also known that the AI refuses to make L-shaped or T-shaped match 5’s, and they will choose the match-4 instead. That is the give and take of the code, it makes it a little more fair that the computer is semi-omniscient and semi-blind. 

Enough complaining. The game doesn’t cheat. Either you’re all butt-hurt, or you’re not good at this game. It is a pretty fair compromise to the code