Question about VIP rewards

I seem to never get the 28th day reward or the faster healing on the 28th day. Is it only me? I play every day, only the DDQ really, so I know it's not because of that. I should've taken a screenshot, but yesterday the reward said something like, "You are on day 27 of 28", but today, nothing. I only got the message about buying a new VIP session to keep the streak going. I'm going to put in a ticket, but I just wanted to know if anyone else experiences this glitch.

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don’t do VIP so I am not sure but I would also say if you are only playing DPDQ and are not trying I PVE or PVP to stop paying the VIP subscription.  
  • I_am_Zero
    I_am_Zero Posts: 92 Match Maker
    @wymtime, I'll play both PVE and PVP, but I don't really play for top 10 anymore, too burned out. So $10 to get some extra HP and ISO is not a bad deal for me.

@aesthetocyst, I honestly can't recall that popping up, but even if it did, shouldn't I still be getting the faster healing for day 28? I know for a fact that I wasn't getting the faster healing on the last day.
  • Druiz23
    Druiz23 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    This is not an answer to the OP, but I have a question that kind of falls in line with the question already asked. According to the guys from the Puzzle Warriors 3 podcast, if you buy the VIP and you spend money (like buying ISO or HP) then you increase your shield intercepts so that they stack on one another and you get double the amount of shield intercept rewards.  Is this true?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Druiz23 said:
    This is not an answer to the OP, but I have a question that kind of falls in line with the question already asked. According to the guys from the Puzzle Warriors 3 podcast, if you buy the VIP and you spend money (like buying ISO or HP) then you increase your shield intercepts so that they stack on one another and you get double the amount of shield intercept rewards.  Is this true?
    No, that's not true.