Recommended ISO supply for a hoard

Options
VizMantis
VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
After many long months, I’m within 20 pulls of the advised 300 latest legend tokens to fully cover the latest 5s.  I’d like to avoid wasting covers, so I’m wondering how much ISO I should have on hand before I get to pulling.

If it’s pertinent, I have no 5*s above 6 covers currently, and nearly all but the last 10 4*s champed.

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Depends how many 4* you need to champ. When the tokens were latest 12, it was 5 million to do all 12 4*s and 3 5*s. Now it’s hard to tell but should be lower since you only have 10 4*s to champion
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Easy math.

10 x 370K for the 4s = 3.8 Million
    3 x 575K for the 5s = 1.7 million

So about 5.5 million if you don't want to waste any cover.

Lower if you already have ISO in your 4s and 5s.
  • VizMantis
    Options
    Woof.  Well it’s somewhat lower than that, since I put iso into my non-champed 4*s as I get covers.  But still, I’m at 3.2mil now.  Seems like it’s gonna be another long time before I get around 5.  I guess I have a 2* farm I could demolish for a sizable chunk of change...
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You'll also get up to 10k xp and around 200k iso from champ levels if you do 300 LT pulls.

Also, if some of your unchamped 4* are vintage characters, chances are you won't finish all of them.
    300 pulls -> 265 4* -> 132 vintage 4* -> ~3 covers per vintage 4*
  • VizMantis
    Options
    Starfury said:
    You'll also get up to 10k xp and around 200k iso from champ levels if you do 300 LT pulls.
    A good point to consider.  10k xp should get me 2 levels, so around 100k.  So with the 200k iso you say I’ll lilely earn, thats about 1 4* champ less I have to worry about.

A pressing concern I have now is that I have a Miles cover on the vine.  I could waste 300k iso champing him to use it, or I could sell the cover.  I don’t like wasting covers, but Miles is spec’d how I want (5/5/3) and I kind of like him being underleveled so he stays in back when I run him with Gwen and 3spiderman.  Then again, maybe I’ll draw several more miles in my hoard pull?