PVE Honor of Thieves first sub not calculating score correctly

Started first sub "I Have a Plan" at 11pm PST. Did all initial 4 clears/ 2 for wave missions and ended up with a score of 11586. This is 220 points short of all other players above which have the same score of 11806 so overgrinding is unlikely. 

Not sure at which point these got lost but this obviously ruins placement for the overall event.
Tagged:

Comments

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    This is in SL7.
  • Blykmyk
    Blykmyk Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I’m in the latest bracket in the event. I’m SC7 and I got 11556 when I finished in 35 mins and a bunch of people have 11806.

is there a loner 1time mission that is only appearing for some people?
  • GoluAsla
    GoluAsla Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    I am in the same bracket as Hungry and I have a score of 11556 as well.
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    SCL7, slice 5 (the only slice that works for me timewise) Got 11806 points. There are no hidden nodes and only 1 node worth the 250 difference (Close Call, the second "Hard" node). I did see some strange point totals when doing the first clear of the wave nodes. For the first one (Teeth and Tentacles), the adding of points animation started at the wrong number and ended in the wrong total, but the total in the overview screen and ranking was correct. For the last one (Hit&Run), the adding points animation was correct, but the overview initially displayed an incorrect total, but was corrected after the rewards screens were done. Hope the devs see this and can do something with it.
  • soapblaster
    soapblaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I am in the same slice. I can see Hungry Pet in the player rankings. I am stuck at 11496. I was in the top 10 to finish, speed wise, but have slipped down to 93...
  • soapblaster
    soapblaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I emailed Customer Support about it, but haven't heard anything back from them. (Not holding my breath, but hopefully they figure it out as it is a new character release...)
  • GronkSmash
    GronkSmash Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2017
    Blykmyk said:
    I’m in the latest bracket in the event. I’m SC7 and I got 11556 when I finished in 35 mins and a bunch of people have 11806.

is there a loner 1time mission that is only appearing for some people?
    Same.  SCL 7 - 2 am start time (slice unknown) finished in under 30 minutes and was 6th at 11556 everyone else at 11806 and I steadily dropped out of 100. Even now after playing the 2nd night for max points I am 250 behind the same group as before. It's deterring to give max effort for minimum effect. 

There is also a thread in the MPQ General discussion labeled Pve Slice 5 missing points bug