Heroes for Hire 7000 HP Option

NMANOZ
NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
Just noticed I got an option for 7000 HP which gives me a Hulkbuster red cover, Nick Fury yellow cover, 16 Epic token, 20k Iso and 6 CP. I wonder if it is for shield training (I already got both champed).

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    yep don't let an under covered HB or Nick fury be the road block to participation.  Here's an instant over to get you plus 1 levels.  (assuming the colors work)

honestly,  if your at 12 in either char and can use both chars, its not a unfair/reasonable deal.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Me too. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards
    NMANOZ said:
    Just noticed I got an option for 7000 HP which gives me a Hulkbuster red cover, Nick Fury yellow cover, 16 Epic token, 20k Iso and 6 CP. I wonder if it is for shield training (I already got both champed).

Yes, it's for SHIELD training, nice of the devs for giving us a chance to level up these 2 oldies, but sadly you need a  10 cover MEHulk too.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, great to get a chance to better cover characters that are more than 2 years old.. but not the still unavailable new character.. that already locked out awards in the last training.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade said:
    yep don't let an under covered HB or Nick fury be the road block to participation.  Here's an instant over to get you plus 1 levels.  (assuming the colors work)

honestly,  if your at 12 in either char and can use both chars, its not a unfair/reasonable deal.
    If I had the CP I might have done it.  My Fury is 3/5/3 with yellow being offered, HB is already champed.  However I'm no where near 7000 CP (have about 1500 right now, 1000 of that will go to Nico) and it's certainly not good enough to open my wallet.  Honestly I'd be more likely to buy it if Fury was split out and I could buy him for the 3600 price.  If they want a 7000 CP option it should be a buy two get one free deal and have included MEHulk.
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    broll said:
    Phumade said:

If I had the CP I might have done it.  My Fury is 3/5/3 with yellow being offered, HB is already champed.  However I'm no where near 7000 CP (have about 1500 right now, 1000 of that will go to Nico) and it's certainly not good enough to open my wallet.  Honestly I'd be more likely to buy it if Fury was split out and I could buy him for the 3600 price.  If they want a 7000 CP option it should be a buy two get one free deal and have included MEHulk.
    Well that’s ok because you need HP and not CP. that might help you more. Plus you’d save 200 hp on both rather than spend 3600+3600 which then would be 7200. So a buy two get one free is asking WAY too much with that
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    A LOT of people complained about first trainings and not having the older characters to compete. They fixed that with this problem.. But of course there’s always people to say “I want more.”
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    A LOT of people complained about first trainings and not having the older characters to compete. They fixed that with this problem.. But of course there’s always people to say “I want more.”
    While there may have been some people complaining about not having the older characters, I would say that at least 90% of the complaints were "This character came out less than a month ago, and we need them up to LVL 209 to finish the event?!?"

I like the idea that they're including the older characters in the bundle.  I think this bundle would have sold *much* better had they included the new character and one of the older ones. To *really* increase the sales, make two bundles - Hulk/HB in one, and Hulk/Fury in the other.

Disclaimer - I've got both Fury and HB champed.  My son has Hulkbuster as his favorite 4-star, but his current build is 5/0/2, so no need for the red cover.  Had it been a black cover, he may have gotten an early Christmas present. :)