Well, this is comical

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
Trying to find an opponent in Medusa's PvP without Grocket and Gamora. I'd have an easier time finding alien life in my backyard.

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,737 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or finding a MEH cover in tokens. *snicker*
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    This makes me wish I could take back all the times that I complained about fighting boosted C4rols in PVP. As soon as I saw that both Medusa and G4mora would be having PVPs, I almost thought to buy HP for all the healthpacks I'm going to be blowing. Let the mirror-match fest begin!
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I'm feasting on these G4mora Grocket teams.  I've been running Vulture and Mockingbird, focus on Medusa, get enough black and green and then mostly one shot the team.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    man i wish I could see grocket and gamora teams I'd be all over that!
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    My Thing is going to get quite a workout.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Trying to use something different.  Yondu instead of Gamora.  The blue nuke is nice, but I miss the stun.  Will try Mockinbird and Vulture next, but man it's really hard NOT to use Gramora.

Sigh...
  • evade420
    try carnage lockjaw
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    evade420 said:
    try carnage lockjaw
    Sadly my Carnage is only 1/2/4 and Lockjaw, while fully covered, isn't champed yet.  I'd get beat like a rented mule!  Would if I could though, seems like a viable team.
  • evade420
    grocket drax might be work?
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    Trying to find an opponent in Medusa's PvP without Grocket and Gamora. I'd have an easier time finding alien life in my backyard.
    My entire Simulator. So, it's not new to me.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not seeing entirely GamBolt teams, sometimes I get to face a 500+ level Thor. New character boosts for 5*s suck.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    evade420 said:
    try carnage lockjaw
    I tried that team in simulator recently (med/carn/lj) and it was kinda meh for me.  Yeah it was nice occasionally reducing the match damage by 100%, but it was a bit underwhelming on damage.  How do you build that team?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't really see these since I'm in 5* MMR now, but I will say that I'm blown away by the number of people with 350+ Medusas. 
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Jarvind said:
    I don't really see these since I'm in 5* MMR now, but I will say that I'm blown away by the number of people with 350+ Medusas. 
    she was in the "unvaulted" group for a long time - people got tons of her
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

If I saw one Grockett or gamora, I'd eat that team up. Yummy Yum Yum Yum