2 - 3*

Options
Gaschde
Gaschde Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
Hi all

So after getting so many advices, I think I'm getting more and more into this game correctly.

I'm now on Day 45, Level 35.
This is my roster: 
https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Gaschde/ 

I have now 1* Juggernaut max for Deadpool Daily, and all 2* Champed (but not nearly max). 
Also I got some 3* for Deadpool Daily.

I got 2 small questions:

- So is it correct, that I now farm all 2* to Max Level, than I start a duplicate of them, and if they are champed, I can sell the Max 2* level? 

- How can I get more 3* / 4*? I got 4 Latest Legends tokens, but I dont think, I should open them...

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gaschde said:
    - So is it correct, that I now farm all 2* to Max Level, than I start a duplicate of them, and if they are champed, I can sell the Max 2* level?
    Once you're not relying on your 2-stars to win matches, yes. Keep the ones you lean on max-champed and farm the ones you don't use. It may even behoove you to start duplicates of the 2-stars you use.

- How can I get more 3* / 4*? I got 4 Latest Legends tokens, but I dont think, I should open them...
    Tokens. Chase those Elite and Heroic tokens. 2-star champ level rewards. DDQ. PvE progression rewards. If you get an elite 3-star (IM40, Strange, Thanos, Fist, Switch, Kamala, Mags, etc) to 11-12 covers don't be afraid to spend the 20 CP to finish them off and get them champed. As for 4-star covers, they'll start to trickle in while you're building your threes. Once you have a few 3-stars champed consider making the jump to SCL 7 in PvE where you can get a 4-star progression reward.