Sound Effects

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
A while back several sound effects went missing from the game (when characters use their abilities) and I want to say it was a bug, wasn't it? But that feels like a loooong time ago with several game updates since. I'm wondering if the bug has become the new status quo.

Has anyone heard anything regarding this? I'm curious to know if some of those effects will ever come back, as I'm one who actually plays with the sound up and it still is weird to me when Medusa wiggles her hair all over my screen and there's no accompanying sound effect.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

I haven't Heard anything.

I usually play with the sound off to not annoy the wife.

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Obligatory "lol this game has sound?" comment.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    This game has sound. Never noticed. Like Quebbster I also play with the sound off not to bother my family or Co Workers. They did fix Yondu's sound.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Same here, many sound effects are missing from the game for special moves. This was introduced around two months ago.  
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    I haven't used sound in 3 years. I should turn it on and play with the new characters one time.
  • Joshe67
    Joshe67 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    This has somehow been broken for months now.
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    It wouldn't correspond to them fixing Lockjaw's sounds playing for people that turned sound off.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Yes, the same with me too... sometimes the power sound activate, sometimes not, and it still bugs me too as I expect the sound from many animations.