Character Animations

First of all, I want to say that I'm not suggesting that animations should be optional. I believe they are essential to the game and making them optional would just cause everyone to turn them off. However, I have some suggestions that I feel would greatly improve player experience.

The first one is Moonstone. She has two abilities that are relatively cheap and cost 8 or 9 AP (Black and Purple I believe). The animations for these abilities are super long and there is also a weird, abnormally l pause in between. During the Hulk event where you face her a ton of times, this gets super annoying, especially when you consider all she is doing is swapping or stealing tiles. I believe long drawn out animations should be reserved for high AP cost finishing moves, and lower cost utility moves should have short animations. At the very least, I feel like the random pause during the animation should be removed.

The second category I want to talk about is passives that trigger over and over in a match. An example from the Hulk event that you face over and over is Daken. Do we really need to see the entire animation every time a green match is made? Why not just show the animation the first time in the match and just create the strike tile each subsequent time without the animation? Another big offender in this category is Carnage. Even for abilities like 3 star Iron Fist and Luke Cage's passives I feel like we only need to see that once per match. I'd like to point out that Dr. Doom has a passive that triggers every turn but you don't see the animation every time. It just happens. I don't see an issue with that and I feel other characters can and should work the same way as this.

Anyways, love the game but just thought I'd give some feedback on something I think can be improved.