Nicol Bolas Gameplay

Options
babar3355
babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
There have seen several shout outs from D3 to various MTGPQ game play videos and channels lately.  I think this is great and was inspired to shoot one myself.  Feel free to give me feedback, troll me, or provide any constructive criticism with my first ever online video.  I am considering making more frequent videos so let me know if you want to see more and what kind of content would be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCupt2-08K2Bh2p-9IHxI92Q

Thanks!

[MOD MIC ON] Replaced video link with channel link [//MOD MIC]

Comments

• theyrejustelves
    theyrejustelves Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Good video sir!
    I can't wait to get Bolas for myself.
    Also wish I had BtB!

Just a tip for casting the supports......the one you cast first, activates first.
    I cast Harness first once and destroyed the imminent doom before it gained a shield & it shutdown the loop before it could get going.  :(
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks buddy... appreciate the support.  And yeah, BtB is just amazing.

That's a good point about the supports. I tend to like to get harness down as it actually causes the deck to start looping, but I didn't really think about the fact that it would be firing first which could cause an issue with ID.  Thanks for the tip!  It is so annoying when Harness just murders itself in just 2-3 procs... =)
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There are two things that are constant in my world. My harness always blows itself up by the 3rd or 4th spell, and I get to attack with sword of the animist once. It hits itself in the destroyed block and then cascades itself away. 

Nice video! 
  • Yirrixees
    Yirrixees Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    awesome video!

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [MOD MIC ON] Please remember to censor any opponent's names out of videos posted on the forum. Thanks! [//MOD MIC]
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Color me impressed, well done @babar3355 .

• Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Super cool! Really well done... and now I know I’ve been mispronouncing your name in my head.