Thing just now failed to trigger Rock Solid. Bug report.

BryanMc82
BryanMc82 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
I am currently doing the Hulk  Sighting  West Sahara. Ares just hit a teammate my Steve Rogers with (Onslaught) doing 3k and change damage to him. My Thing was not stunned by Venom and failed to move to the front with (Rock Solid) at 5 to take the hit and create the yellow protect tiles.

Just now got hit by Venom's (Devour) 3k and change damage to my Iron Man 40  (Rock Solid) didn't trigger. 

Thing has the most health as well.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Could it be the level boost that increases the threshold for Rock Solid? When I look at my normal-sized Thing via the rooster button it says he gets Rock Solid by a hit for 2000 damage, but when I look at my extra-large Thing in his own node he needs 4500 damage to get Rock Solid. Maybe the boost just meant those 3K hits no longer did anything for him?

• BryanMc82
    Nope also update Hidden Stash: Greenland.

Ragnorok just hit my Iron Man for 1'539 with (Thunder clap). My Things (Rock Solid) is supposed to trigger at 1'241 guess what happened? My game closed on me while reporting this by the way. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    And 1241 is where it activates when he is boosted? It's not the value for an ordinary unboosted Thing?
  • BryanMc82
    Correct as I was playing. His normal number is 988. He's level 120 with 5 yellow.