Game crashing is a real poison ! [Devs Aware]

Rasalghul
Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
It has been said earlier but game crashing when:
- a battle is about to start 
- during battles 
is a real poison now ! 

You lose without the possibility to defend yourself.
I'm on IPhone 6 with iOS 10.3 

When you are winning and the game crashes, it makes me want to slam my phone on the ground ! I already lost 3 games in HoD like this. It really makes me want to quit this game. It is always able to find new ways to waste our time. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can't agree more. There are tons of threads about this issue, and I can only good that they make more headway on this issue by the next update. I have to say though, that they haven't been sad bad as they were about a month ago. 
  • Rasalghul
    Wanted to create a new thread as the others seem to go off topic at some point.

The game changed in subtle ways about a month ago. It seems to me that to respond to the recurring waves of SWW, the changes make the game crash rather than showing SWW.
  • Rasalghul
    New way of crashing : after a winning battle, back to the points counting screen > Kaboom 

But it is ok if you relaunch and go back to the event, the points are awarded and rewards distributed.

I'm going to log all the crashing scenarios with this thread
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    New one... cant even play a node after playing 3 previous rounds.  The opponent window just has a spinning circle and next game wont launch... say goodbye to Top 500 or better prizes!!  

Game update before a holiday... Ooooops... Sorry we are out!!  

11/27 UPDATE... HOD Samut node... 7 charges unplayable/lost.  Wont make top 500 rewards or better because of it... effect on team rewards TBD...  Livid!
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Everything working fine for me. I am on Android. Played several games today after a lazy Saturday...
  • asm0deus
    asm0deus Posts: 73 Match Maker
    I have the same issue with @Emanon2000. Happy holidays!! 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Two of my coalition members only see the spinning circle when looking for an opponent. That node becomes completely unplayable. For one of the coalition members, a complete reinstall of the app was the solution. The second player still experienced the same issue after an app reinstall, meaning 13 games down the drain (91 possible points for that player and the coalition!)
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    That spinning circle I heard of several players getting it. Sounds terrifying to have on HoD. Must be addressed ASAP...
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    [MOD MIC ON] Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues for better tracking [//MOD MIC]
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    This issue is particularly bad because it's super inconsistent. I'll go weeks without any issues, then I'll have a weekend where I can't go 4 games without a crash. Feels super bad when it happens
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Machine said:
    Two of my coalition members only see the spinning circle when looking for an opponent. That node becomes completely unplayable. For one of the coalition members, a complete reinstall of the app was the solution. The second player still experienced the same issue after an app reinstall, meaning 13 games down the drain (91 possible points for that player and the coalition!)
    It has not worked for me either.

I play in 2 Android devices and have the same behavior in both.

@Brigby have you reported this bug to devs? This bug makes nonsense to play the game as you do not know if you are going to be able to play all nodes/charges.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @rafalele . Yes, I've reported this to the developers already, along with any pertinent threads discussing it.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Hi @rafalele . Yes, I've reported this to the developers already, along with any pertinent threads discussing it.
    Thank you very much.