Steam Autumn Sale (11/22/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Attention Steam players - 

We are featured in the Steam Autumn Sale that just went live. Steam players can receive 70% off each DLC purchase. These DLC packs are S.H.I.E.L.D. New Recruit Pack, Avengers' Battle Kit and Nick Fury's Doomsday Plan.

Enjoy this sale for a limited time!
Tagged:

Comments

• zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    fine fine... you got me.
    I will give you $30 for 30,000 HP.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Bless local currency prices, 41k hp for $22 bucks, not bad.

Now if it included some cp...
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Darn you, Steam.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jealous.
  • zulux21
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ursopro said:

I mean it doesn't directly include CP but even assuming a 100% bonus to HP $22 normally would get you around 7kHP

thus...
    41-7 = 34 which is enough for 3 40 pack pulls.

which at the min is good for 120 2* and 3 4*

between all of that you should get some CP, and you will still have the HP left over that you would normally have for spending such money :P

alternatively it would also be good for 10 heros for hire pulls which would net you 10 4* (of your choice) + 80 elite tokens + 30CP + 100k iso
  • Cormackie
    Cormackie Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ah sigh, I'm not a usual complainer, but I only bought the avengers battle kit pack in October during the last sale, now not only does it cost less and give over 3 times the hp, when I initially bought it I had to go through 4 days of customer service because the hp didn't even register when I bought it.
    Really wish I didn't bother in October lol.  
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zulux21 said:
    ursopro said:

I mean it doesn't directly include CP but even assuming a 100% bonus to HP $22 normally would get you around 7kHP

thus...

between all of that you should get some CP, and you will still have the HP left over that you would normally have for spending such money :P

alternatively it would also be good for 10 heros for hire pulls which would net you 10 4* (of your choice) + 80 elite tokens + 30CP + 100k iso
    In addition to this don't 40 packs come with LTs?  So if you spent it that way you could argue that it comes with 3 LTs or ~75 CP.
  • zulux21
    Options
    broll said:
    zulux21 said:
    ursopro said:

thus...

In addition to this don't 40 packs come with LTs?  So if you spent it that way you could argue that it comes with 3 LTs or ~75 CP.
    that is where the 3 4* in my math comes from :p 
    I didn't include them as CP because you can't use them like CP such as saving up to buy 5* covers and what not :P 
  • _M4ru_
    _M4ru_ Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    zulux21 said:
    fine fine... you got me.
    ursopro said:

Wait, what? How? Where? The most i can get is 9.9k HP or 8.5k HP + 37.5k Iso... ****?
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's a bit funky on Steam atm, but it's all HP now. Some pages are not displaying values correctly.
  • zulux21
    Options
    _M4ru_ said:
    zulux21 said:
    fine fine... you got me.
    ursopro said:

Wait, what? How? Where? The most i can get is 9.9k HP or 8.5k HP + 37.5k Iso... tinykitty?
    this is what I see on the steam page

and I did indeed get 30k HP for buying that.
    I also bought the cheapest one. i had already owned the middle one as I got it as a gift a long time ago.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    so how long is this sale on?  Steam doesn't seem to tell me...
  • zulux21
    Options
    fnedude said:
    so how long is this sale on?  Steam doesn't seem to tell me...

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

did not see that in the place to purchase the DLCs.  Thx.

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I bought the Doomsday Plan in June 2015, so all I see is that it's 8500 HP and 37,500 ISO, and I already have it.  NZD35.99 instead of 119.99.

Now, the Battle Kit is NZD14.39 instead of 47.99, and it's 9900 HP.  I'll have that, thanks.

And while I'm at it, NieR: Automata is 40% off...

• y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    hey @Brigby , any idea if these purchases count toward triggering intercepts? i know they require any purchase once per month, and i'm wondering if i can skip this month's pittance if i get one of these...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shame I bought the top tier one when the game launch and the price was hella small.

But I can't really complain, it gave me a head start. Instead I just spent £11 and bought the remaining two.
  • _M4ru_
    Options
    zulux21 said:
    _M4ru_ said:
    zulux21 said:
    fine fine... you got me.
    ursopro said:

Wait, what? How? Where? The most i can get is 9.9k HP or 8.5k HP + 37.5k Iso... tinykitty?

I also bought the cheapest one. i had already owned the middle one as I got it as a gift a long time ago.
    It turns out that you have to click on each individual "DLC" to see the correct HP values ! The main DLC page (Downloadable Content for Marvel Puzzle Quest) that shows all available content displays incorrect values. Ha!
  • _M4ru_
    Options
    zulux21 said:
    _M4ru_ said:
    zulux21 said:
    fine fine... you got me.
    ursopro said:

It turns out that you have to click on each individual "DLC" to see the correct HP values ! The main DLC page (Downloadable Content for Marvel Puzzle Quest) that shows all available content displays incorrect values. Ha!