XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* R140 Released! 
* Holy 4* reward updates!

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - HEY, welcome back Craig!
    - Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I do nothing, don't have to buy anyone anything, eat and sleep
    - I got your back on that Niagra Falls bit, Craig
    - Won Teen jean vs. Moonstone on the second try, as always and forever, my most hated Crash
    - Excited for Gamora and Baby Grrot crashes, wondering who they will face! Excitment!
    - Also excited for four star PVPs being intergrated back into regular seasons
    - Not happy about the drubbing I'm taking in the SHIELD Sim. SO many dirty, dirty cheaters
    - More proof democracy doesn't work, it's the pie segment
    - I'm with Ray, also blind to six stars on the horizon
    - The new UI is starting to grow on me
    - Does this show have an intermission?
    - I'll save my remarks for the Tommy Dreamer wrestling promotions offline
    - Boosted Nightcrawler could be fun, but sadly mine's still 0/4/2, but Yondu is a delight
    - My vine is yet another red Rogue, back again, with 10 days left on her
    - my reward of the week was a swapped out five star Spidey, right at the wire before he left Latest Legends, and he's now champed!
    - Ray do you have an end game in sight for all that CP?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    If you didn’t already learn via Discord, Canadian Thanksgiving is the first Monday in October. Sorry Ian.

Also, who has two plums and is cool?
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --How much does this long-time Patron need to increase his donation to kill the pie segment? Like Joe already typed, so much for democracy.
    --It's been announced officially so I'm going to say that I'm excited about Nico Minoru being added to the game but, man, her powers are confusing even me.
    --Thank you for the PW3 PSA.
    --If only Ian would prepare for the MPQ parts of the show as much (or, dare we hope, more?) than he does for the pie segment.
    --VILLAIN of the show: This Pie.
    --I've received my Black Bolt reward for my Champion Medusa. Nice!
    --Namor was retconned to be a mutant about five decades after his creation.
    --I like the new UI. Thank you, D3 and Demiurge.
    --If they're adjusting Kaecilius then I think it's reasonable to presume that his event is in our near future.
    --It took me a few seconds to remember that there's some kind of monster called Captain Spaulding. When I hear that name, I think of Groucho Marx.
    --Nice Real Time reference, Ray.
    --Boosted characters: See my comment above about Ian's lack of preparation.
    --I currently have 73 covers dying on the vine, most of which are 2-stars because I have high-priority needs for ISO. One of those is my replacement Scarlet Witch; I'm currently holding 7(!) blue covers for her while I accumulate the ISO to make her a Champion.
    --Having a character at 4/4/4 does feel good, doesn't it?
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Idea for new segment:
    This week in champing!

our plucky cohosts can discuss the character(s) they have recently champed and their thoughts on using them champed.  This would allow them to talk about characters that they are familiar with.