Riri's Magnetic Repulsors does not function properly 100% of the time

Fionsel
Fionsel Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Lately I've been using Riri a lot and I've noticed that occasionally but not consistently Riri's Magnetic Repulsors does 2 things which according to the description it shouldn't do. I'm running her at 5/5/3 and the description of Magnetic Repulsors states:
Riri uses magnetic repulsors in her armor's gauntlets to disarm her opponents. Deals X damage and attracts 4 random basic or enemy Special tiles to the center, then converts the center 4 tiles to Red Charged tiles.

First occasionally it only moves three instead of 4 tiles. In those occasions there are more than enough eligible tiles to be swapped with (not that I have an entire board of friendly tiles or so). My guess would be that the ability selects 4 tiles randomly and when a tile is not eligible it does not pick a tile again but just does not swap it.

Secondly I've seen occurences where a team-up tile is moved to the center. As far as I'm aware team-up tiles do not count as basic tiles (for instance Moonstone's Gravity warp does not allow a team-up tile to be selected).

I've searched the forum and although there were two previous topics about this ability none discussed above described behaviour.

Comments