Trial of Ambition: Black node [Devs Aware]

Options
Rhasget
Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker

@Brigby
In the current ToA, my black node doesn't load an opponent. It just shows the spinning circle endlessly in the window where the PW is shown.
I'm playing on android with latest update installed.

I will file a ticket also but thought I'd add a message here also to see if there are others.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    the game seems to have trouble loading opponents in general. In training ground it's sometimes 'solved' by going back to TG lobby and tap Get new match again. Probably works with ToA as well.
    Sure is annoying, I feel like they changed servers or something and something got messed up.
  • Rhasget
    Options
    Nope, nothing I've tried works. Restarting the app, clearing appdata and cache doesn't work. Have tried just letting it sit and spin but stopped after checking back after 15mins.
    Played ToP and TG inbetween but no difference.
  • p2dr
    Options
    then its worse than I thought :( good luck, i dont know any other solutions either
  • p2dr
    Options
    now it got stuck here too, it is indeed only on black node that it doesnt get out of the stuckness
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @Brigby I am seeing tgis on HOD Samut Node lv 60! 
    Update: 7 charges lost/unplayable!! 
    I have tried evwrything including a different device and uninstall/reinstall.  

Officially knocked out of Top 500 rewards because of it... Effect on team results to be determined.
  • WacoKid
    WacoKid Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My HOD Samut node won't load an opponent as well
  • Rhasget
    Options
    Yes, I just got this on Samut now aswell.
    I spent alot of time playing to place top in this since the rewards are much better than everything else.
    And now it's wasted since I will loose 5-6 charges on Samut and barely make top 1000!
  • Emanon2000
    Options
    Rhasget said:
    Yes, I just got this on Samut now aswell.
    I spent alot of time playing to place top in this since the rewards are much better than everything else.
    And now it's wasted since I will loose 5-6 charges on Samut and barely make top 1000!

Yes... VERY infuriating!!! 
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Misunderstood which error this thead was about, never mind.
  • Emanon2000
    Options
    Problem is we are losing ALL node charges!! It never loads an opponent.  
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm sorry to hear that you all were unable to load opponents. Was it just Trial of Ambition and Hour of Devastation, or has anyone else experienced this behavior in other events?
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby
    This is going on in multiple events. I know it has happened to players in Training Grounds. I had the same issue in HoD but with the left node not Samut.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69089/training-grounds-not-loading-opponent#latest
    Another thread regarding the same bug.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi @Brigby

This is happenning to me right now in Emrakul's Corruption.

The black node does not load opponent. I have 2 devices and in both the game can not load the opponent.

The app is not blocked, can move between menus and fight in the other 2 nodes.

It seems as if the client side has already done the request for an opponent, and it knows it, but has lost the server answer and that is why getting into the black node does not trigger the request for an opponent again.

I am going to have this node blocked for the rest of the event duration what makes me lose the best rewards. I was doing well and were in first position.

I have opened a ticket to support but as the rest of my tickets reporting bugs I believe that I have written it for nothing.

I am waiting the "give us more information about the issue" standard answer.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have reinstalled the game in both devices and the bug remains in both.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Thanks for all the additional information! I've relayed this info to the developers, along with these relevant threads, and they'll be investigating this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience. 
  • Emanon2000
    Options
    @Brigby I submitted 2 tickets for this issue and they both disappeared from my Tickets list.  Initially reported the issue, then went back to check on the status and I showed no tickets so I submitted another one...  I don't understand why my list is empty?
  • WacoKid
    WacoKid Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My green node on Hour of Revelation won't load an opponent