"Discard" button on cover aquisition screen?

Options
Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

So I was opening a bunch of tokens the other day and it struck me how odd the big "ACCEPT" button is - it's not like we have any other choice than to accept the token we opened, right?

Then it struck me: What if there was a little "Discard" button next to it, like when you get new teamups? Doesn't need to be big, it can just be a trash can Icon.

I know I'd use it a lot since I never bother to hang on to onestar covers - discarding them directly instead of having to go into the cover queue and Selling them would make things a lot easier.

Thanks for your consideration.

Comments

• robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do you mean “sell”? Why discard 100iso at all?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Like what Bob said, if anything it should be sell not discard.  However do you really want the opportunity to accidentally sell a 4* or 5* reward by clicking the wrong button on this screen?  I don't.  

What I'd rather see them change is that notifications like this (cause it's really a notification vs an offer to the OPs point) flash up on the screen for a second then go away with no clicks needed).  Then there could be a second option somewhere you could click to view historical notifications in case you missed something or couldn't remember something.

As far as the OPs point on discarding being harder from the cover queue.  I would argue that if the accepting the notification click went away it's certainly easier to once a week or every few days sell all of the 1* tier or click through and sell a few all at once then to click sell as they pop up.

That's my 2 cents.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    robertbah said:
    Do you mean “sell”? Why discard 100iso at all?

Yeah, I really meant sell. Put the price tag button in there instead of the garbage can. Trying to sell a character with a rarity of Three stars or more should pop the "are you sure?" prompt just like when you sell from the queue.

Heck, put the button in a corner and keep the Accept button in the middle of the screen so it gets very hard to sell it accidentally.