slow loading and ending [Solved]

Options
p2dr
p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
Since this latest update of 11/21, the game takes really long loading (everything) and ending events/matches. Also sometimes when it's finally done with loading it gives an error about internet connection but then I retry and it works. There's nothing wrong with my internet, just saying.

Anyone else experiencing this?

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Me too. Playing in Android and WiFi. Just getting Something went wrong screen loading event screen everytime I finish an event battle but not after a battle in training grounds. It also apears loading events screen for the first time.

Edit: just happened to me in after a Training grounds battle. Received the rewards and Sww screen to load the event screen.

@Brigby you should inform developers of this.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I can't log in at all.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  Rebooted.  Uninstalled/Reinstalled Facebook.

Says Loading Data then goes to Black screen after about a minute that says simply   Error at the top.  and Network Error in the middle.  Retry...

It's not a 'Network' Error on my end as I can use data anywhere else... which of course included reinstalling!!

Android - Galaxy Tab S2 - Version 7.0
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Emanon2000
    I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing that. Have you submitted a support ticket yet through our D3 Go website? The CS team has the tools necessary to look at your account, and escalate it to the developers if need be.
  • p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    /close pls, the slowness seems to have disappeared, which was the reason to start this thread
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Glad to hear the slowness is no longer occurring!

Closing thread per OP's request
This discussion has been closed.