endless loops with omniscience - do something now.

Options
You have to do something about omniscience - it allows endless loops!

My opponent was still playing cards after I was done with doing the dishes and brush my teeth.
(and no I will not tell you which other cards were involved - I do not want to play against more of these decks!)

Comments

• p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    Options
    what do you suggest to do about it? The whole function of the card (and why it's a masterpiece) is to play free cards... if you remove that, what's left? It would maybe not even be rare if it said: each card costs 5 less

Although I agree on how annoying the endless loops are - I myself own a Omniscience (but not the cards to create the loop you're talking about), and I think I was one of the first because I never played against it. But lately they seem to be around more often... and that I don't like either ;)
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I opened another thread in the feedback folder - maybe if the decks would restrict the number if each card within one deck, we would get rid of a lot of loop decks. While in my case the loop indeed did stop at some time (the deck was not "perfect" for the AI - as the hand was blocked with cards it did not play) - it would have continued until the next server crash if played by a real AI.
    That in itself means that the decks are no decks - they virtually contain an unlimited number of cards.
    If this is changed - that would be one step in the right directtion and we probably even would not need to do something about omniscience?