Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

Just 3 more days to update your profile before the deadline.

In compliance with the upcoming GDPR efforts taking place later this month, we want to provide all forum users information about an update to our Terms of Service that will go into effect on May 21, 2018.

Please copy and paste this URL for details ---> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/updates-to-the-d3-go-forums-terms-of-service

Thank you!

The new AP bar is awesome!

GuntherBlobelGuntherBlobel Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
This improvement has been a long time coming, but it’s perfect! Nice work!

Comments

• DeNappaDeNappa Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Well... I'm not complaining. But I don't really like that it partially covers the character images, and that it kinda conflicts with the wave counter.
    [ The barbaric Saiya-jin ]
    [ IGN: NappaParappa | Dawnbringers alliance ]
    [ Character wishlist: Namor - Taskmaster - MODOK - Cosmo the Space Dog - J. Jonah Jameson ]
  • HotnfreshHotnfresh Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Glad you like it, but it's terrible. Squished bars, overlaps characters, and wave node numbers obscure colors. Terrible. 
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 1,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like how the little symbols bounce around during cascades. It's cute.

Overall, it's got problems, but I find it more useful than the previous system.
    Farming retals like "I came out to get attacked, and I'm honestly having such a good time right now!"
  • KahmonKahmon Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    I prefer the old system. It easier to swipe left or right than having to push that tiny button to bring it up briefly, or it's an eyesore to leave it up all fight.
    Shield Rank 132
    1* - All 8 because I like a complete roster.
    2* - Farming all. Keeping my 144 Bagmans as trophys.
    3* - All 47 champed at least once. 15 maxed with several duped and/or close.
    4* - 62 champed. High of 307.
    5* - Have all 24. Thor, AA fully covered.