Simple graphics mode

Waspin
Waspin Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
What's worse than coming up short because the enemy cascade seems to have mysterious matching coincidence?  Losing a close battle because you power out.  To add insult to injury you are then punished for quitting and all your characters are damaged.  Many of the graphics are lovely the first 100 times, but if you've been playing a while, you really just want to be able to cut the animations when you are low on power. 

I suggest going to simple animation for the gems and no animations for the powers.  Replace the animations with a simple quick title of power used.  Doesn't really take away from the fun, just keeps the power from falling out the bottom of my phone.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    The problem with this idea is if the timing of the animations were different then people playing for progression would pretty much have to switch to these to be able to compete because everything in this game is based on speed...

Get a secondary battery for your phone, mine's a life saver, especially since I upgraded to iOS 11.