New vs progression system

Options
Since the win base system for vs was a flop thay revert back to the point system but there is a new system idea I have in mind. What if you have the two point system the first is the rank points and the progression points. You still lose or gain points when you are attacked but it only affects rank points but you won't lose progression points only gain points. So if you say that you get the final progression award in less in 40 wins then this is the best system that is best for all. I would start playing vs again. So what do you guys think. Should thay put this system on?

Comments

• Psuwildthing
    Psuwildthing Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would like to see a system that is correct both will and others points.  So for example say you get  to 900 pts before win 40 you get the final reward and if not you can still get it will 40 wins.  I liked the win system I got a ton if rewards that i would've never gotten.  I would be nice to have a final reward for cp. Like with progression but the win system gives people with lower rosters the opportunity to get 40 wins without having to fight the 70 pt battles.
  • haro63
    haro63 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would like to see a system that is correct both will and others points.  So for example say you get  to 900 pts before win 40 you get the final reward and if not you can still get it will 40 wins.  I liked the win system I got a ton if rewards that i would've never gotten.  I would be nice to have a final reward for cp. Like with progression but the win system gives people with lower rosters the opportunity to get 40 wins without having to fight the 70 pt battles.

• haro63
    haro63 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I like that idea of having either 900 or 40 wins to earn a 4* cover.  That would keep both camps happy.