can not flag moderator posts

Lucifier
Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
I tried to flag one of the moderator posts, but I got this message instead "You can't flag a moderator's post."

I don't think this is fair, after all moderator still human.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Isn't flagging supposed to bring the moderator's attention to the post? I assume the moderator is already aware of their own posts...

There's Always the possibility of PMing the mod in question and Point out why you feel the post in question was flag-worthy.

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Or PM another moderator to explain the issue if you think a moderator has mistreated you in any way. 
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker

Finally, please keep in mind that the flag feature is intended to mark posts that are either in violation of the forum rules or spam. It is not intended to be used as a way of disliking a person's opinion or a mod's decision.
    Where is the "dislike" (or disagree / disingenuous / spurious / etc) feature, btw?
    Bring back lol! 
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor

Finally, please keep in mind that the flag feature is intended to mark posts that are either in violation of the forum rules or spam. It is not intended to be used as a way of disliking a person's opinion or a mod's decision.
    Where is the "dislike" (or disagree / disingenuous / spurious / etc) feature, btw?
    If you get more disagrees than likes, you probably know what you're talking about!  :D
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Let’s say the moderator team has not changed in a while and could use some refreshing.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards

Touche
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards

This forum is negative enough. We don't need to bring back this gasoline fire.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    You used to be able to flag a moderator's post. Take it from someone who drew a warning for flagging a moderator's posts. :D
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Heaven forbid the self-admitted fallible mods be held to same standards as the rest of us mere mortals.