A plea regarding events

2»

Comments

• Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Yikes! Things are getting nasty. Can we get a moderator over here? @Brigby
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    At this point I am convinced @Ohboy is willfully misunderstanding what is going on. And that is ok, it takes all sorts.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    wereotter said:
    The solution to this is to let RotGP die.  Seriously,  does anyone enjoy this event anymore?
    If my only option to play is PvP events, I'd quit until new content came out. I don't love the current PvE, but only PvP would be infinitely worse.
    I agree with this. I much prefer PVE. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    [MOD MIC ON] Just a friendly reminder that all coalitions function differently and we are driven to stay with or leave our coalition for a variety of reasons, friendship and cultural connection being a big one for many players. This might be a good time to take a step back and remember that each coalition culture is unique and not perfect for everyone -- which is why variety is great! Please be respectful of individual perspective and stay on topic. [MOD MIC OFF]
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Yikes! Things are getting nasty. Can we get a moderator over here? Brigby
    [Moderator note: @Sarahschmara -- this isn't a very good method of seeking forum moderation. I don't see an immediate need for action here -- although as a general rule, two well-known posters in the thread should stop jousting with each other. If you have concerns with a specific post, please use the "report" function to privately point the issue out to moderators.  We can't usually go into details about what actions were taken (though you may see their results in the thread), but we do look at every reported post.

Also, it probably won't surprise you to find out that people @notify Brigby very often, so it can take him a while to get through all his notifications and it won't help for a urgent issue.  I think he told me he still had 42 more notifications to get through the last time I asked if he'd had a chance to look at a specific one.  He'll see them eventually, but it's not a phone call on his Community Manager red phone.  Bken is our primary MtGPQ mod, but all of the moderators look at reports.]

(Edited because I am bad at words.)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please keep all comments on the original topic of event variety. If this topic continues to deviate, I will have no choice but to lock this thread. Thank you.
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Dropspot said:
    We don't have a coalition event during the week days, why not move one of these events to any day during the week. If we need to have events running simultaneously is better to have a coalition and a non coalition. 

that is a great idea! I agree. Hibernum +1

Oktagon previously stated that the event schedule is set up through the end of the year, so they may not change before then. But yeah, many hardcore players would prefer the Wed-Fri, Fri-? schedule that had been the norm for a while
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    shteev said:
    Ohboy said:

Unless of course people feel that your friendships are reliant on being paid to play together every week. 
    Leaving aside all the rather hurtful suggestions that my friends don't like me, does anyone else have any problems with not running 2 coalition events at once?

Getting paid would be cool