Raging Fire token showing as "post-event" with 2d 8h to go

Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
I just earned a Raging Fire event token, but it's showing as a stockpiled post-event token, even though I have 2d 8h to go.

Comments

• JumperPrime
    JumperPrime Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    OK, I got far enough in Raging Fire to get an event summon token but when I go to redeem it, it tells me it's stockpiled and the summon is labeled as post-event, WHILE the event is still happening! This sorta thing has happened before, and we got screwed cuz you were too lazy to convert the tokens to the correct type, even if they hadn't been redeemed yet. Hulk is angry that his event is messed up, and you don't want Hulk to be mad at you.
  • Talus9952
    Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Same here.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    It would be nice to know if a Raging Fire Store is opening or if we just are getting Hulk and Friends.

@Brigby  I assume someone reads these threads daily?  I am just wondering if there is any feedback about these Raging Fire tokens which only trigger a “post event” store. The past few new 4* PVPs rewarded tokens for the “x and friends” vaults, and this one does something very strange. It does not follow the model of the past few events, nor is the 4* PVP store open for sales (just for opening whatever tokens you collect from progression).  Any developer feedback would be appreciated as I consider where I might use my HP.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Any word on this? It definitely seems unintended.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Are they worth opening right now? Is it a vault like token or a store token?
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Clicking on the store button when you've got the versus tournament on screen takes you to the Hulk & Friends vault, so presumably it is a mistake they didn't want to mess with after the event started.

I was kind of wondering if the would give out Hulk & Friends tokens from the Hulk story event, but expiry time on the vault makes that unlikely.  That might have made up for the missing tokens from the tournament.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are they worth opening right now? Is it a vault like token or a store token?
    I opened all of mine (I open everything), and got a Hulk cover from one.  As 4* PvP tokens, any 4* received should be the featured character. It's a store token, not a vault token.