Spend CP or HP

TheBaku
TheBaku Posts: 55 Match Maker
Hello,

Hypothetical... 

If one has a 4 star character with 5/5/2... And the last needed card is in Heroes for Hire... 

If one had both 120 cp,  and 3600 hp...  Which is the best to spend,  which is the best to save?

Thoughts? 

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The HP, assuming you have all the roster slots you need.
    3600 HP is 3½ roster spots, or a tenpack of tokens and most of a roster slot.
    120 CP is six Classic tokens, or almost five Latest Legends tokens. There's a fair chance to get a fivestar cover with those pulls, too.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    At my point in the game hp all the sun I could see it bong cp for someone not caring about five stars but I don't think that's a good way to look at I long term. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Generally, neither - unless you have a burning need for that character to be champed.

I say that as someone who has bought that last cover both ways for a couple of characters.

Of the two, I would prefer to spend HP, but that's because I'm generally pulling in that much in 4-7 days, but the CP would take a little longer. You also get the extras with the HfH deal.

Like most decisions in this game, there's not just one correct answer.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    Probably the HP but i spended 120 CP to champ Gamora without hesitation. Did already got Rocket & Groot + Medusa champed so i felt that the CP to champ Gamora right away was worth it.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I got tired of throwing away covers for certain characters so I have bought a few hfh if it's the last cover I need. I trashed probably 10 mockingbird pinks, so I gladly bought her yellow in hfh.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    If it's Iceman (or heck, even Jean Grey next week if you're planning ahead) use either method.  They're both incredibly useful characters.  Even if you don't see Iceman in PvP very much, he's still a Top 3 four-star character.  Jean Grey is one of my favorites for her purple alone, even if she has lost some of her ranking after newer characters have been released.  That being said, Boosted Champed Jean with the broken 0/0/5 Gambattery make a mockery of every node they face.
  • TheBaku
    TheBaku Posts: 55 Match Maker
    It's Peggy! 
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peggy has fallen a lot in the new grockmora meta, but she's still really good. I'd say go for it! (and probably use HP, if you're not super pressed for slots)
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    HP, you can buy a lot in a hurry whereas CP is harder to get in a hurry.