R140 Release Notes (11/20/17)

2»

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Logged in just to post this...

I love the new AP status bar.  Something that's been on the UI Improvements idea for as long as I can remember.  Very nice!

I also like that it's position (visible or hidden) is remembered between fights.

Good job.

Teeny-tiny improvement.... tweak the grey background behind the AP bars slightly to make Black AP bar stand out a bit more.... otherwise it's perfect the way it is now!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

So who thought it was a good idea to make that AP bar pop up every time anyone gets AP?

If I have that thing minimized I want it to stay that way, not irritate me five times every round.

• Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    As an extra tweak, would it be possible to make the tally of each team's strongest colour show in red font instead of white?

With so many characters now having a "strongest colour" condition in their powers, having a simple way of seeing what that colour is would be much welcomed!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    My only complaint is that on a small screen it takes up a lot of space. It's valuable information, though, so it's a fine trade.

It's also more apparent just how much AP henchmen really generate on their own. Wow.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    "Players who do not want to be signed into Play Games services will not be prompted to do so every time they log in."

Thank you! Also great changes overall
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Very welcome UI change, thanks! As a designer, I just have a little suggestion: the AP bar height could be the same or smaller than the Power Bar, showing only the tab with the arrow icon when behind. At the moment, it shows a little of it's background color, exceeding up and down, compared to the Power Bar.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    The new AP bar is great!! Awesome job!
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I like the change, maybe it could be a little thinner , the numbers on the gems or something..... but good job
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    @DeNappa said:
    Ermahgerd.

Love the UI change. Been waiting that for a long time.

Hey Brigby, I thought you said only fairly recently that no new UI changes were in the pipeline?

/edit:
    Found the comment . Okay, that's about 4 months old, but still.

Now I'm curious if anything like the special tile summary mentioned in @shatland 's original UI idea ( thread ) will ever see the light of day..? :mrgreen:
    Who says we weren't already using it as a reference to begin with ;)
    About the fact that's it's 2 years old?
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm still waiting for the return of the sparkly VICTORY banner...