Please improve the ticket feedback system and make it feel like quality customer service.

whitecat31
whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor

When we send in tickets for various things, we usually get a form letter response. These form letters are written in a fashion that are opened ended and seem meaningless.  There is also a lack of follow up. There is no feeling or empathy behind it. There is no hospitality.  One annoying example of this is reporting cheaters. There is no follow up later to say the issue was taken care of. All we usually get is an 'F you very much letter' that lacks sincerity  Many of us have lost faith in that particular tool.

Some of those who have lost faith in this took become angry and have posted their issues to the forums.  This puts your moderators in a bad place because they are now dealing with your angry customers, which I think is unfair to them.

My overall perception of the ticket feedback system is it is a system based on quantity, not quality or empathy. If I had to guess, the metrics of success is based primarily on how many responses a customer service ticket replier gives, and not the actual service.