Reality Season

White_Deth
White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Right, i just logged on to get my rewards from the last pve and checked out the reality season after i see it has gone back to points based. However i noticed the points seem to have increased for the rewards! I used to aim for the 10 pack but i dont recall it requiring 4k in points!!! am i going mad or is there answer to removing win based progression just to put pkints based at a ridiculous threshold. 10k for 15cp?!

Edit: nope i think im just going mad. Sorry XD

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    4,000 was the previous total for the season 10-Pack.  It doesn't sound as daunting when you just think of it as 400 per event, not including simulator.
  • White_Deth
    Yeah i looked at it again and the wins based before threw me off. I thought to myself "did i used to get to 4k!?" Turns out yes....yes i did lol. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The short seasons cut the Point threshholds accordingly. We had some four-event seasons recently, so then the tenpack was at 1600 Points instead of 4000. Then there was the win-based progression, so it may have been a while since you last needed to get 4000 Points for a tenpack...
  • White_Deth
    Thats probably it. I was just surprised i used to het 4k 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 'Reality' is I won't be playing much PvP this season.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    I'll play enough to get the ten pack, but not much more.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    I'll painfully chug through to all(?) of the 10CP rewards and the 10-pack. That's it until next season when they (hopefully) right the PVP ship. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    I'm not even sure I'll go that far. I'll complete Simulator and I'm planning to do the 10 CP per event, but then again everytime I consider starting my climb I just get a mix of depression/PTSD from past grind fests in the point systems and I can't will myself to even bother.  We'll see if that lasts or not...
  • White_Deth
    Thats pretty much what i do. 10 pack and quit and then i watch my 9 2 stars pop and i wonder **** i bothered
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    That's what I do. Wins-based didn't actually change my behavior that much. Except that I did the 74 wins for Simulator 4*