The Hulk

Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
Grey Hulk - Original
Grey Hulk - Modern (you know, the crafty one? McFarlane drew him - so lots of great covers)
Grey Hulk - Mr. Fixit
Green Hulk - Founding Avenger
Green Hulk - Pantheon (you know, when he was smart?)

Hm? What's that? You want to know why I'm listing all these Hulks? Well, I'm glad you asked. You see, now that we have three entirely **** (or broken) versions of one of Marvel's most iconic characters, I was giving the developers some ideas for when they want to actually make a good one that we'd be excited about and want to use.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    Grey Hulk - Original
    Grey Hulk - Modern (you know, the crafty one? McFarlane drew him - so lots of great covers)
    Grey Hulk - Mr. Fixit
    Green Hulk - Founding Avenger
    Green Hulk - Pantheon (you know, when he was smart?)

Hm? What's that? You want to know why I'm listing all these Hulks? Well, I'm glad you asked. You see, now that we have three entirely tinykitty (or broken) versions of one of Marvel's most iconic characters, I was giving the developers some ideas for when they want to actually make a good one that we'd be excited about and want to use.
    They could have made "good" versions of the ones we have. Who's to say they'd make "good" versions of any of those?
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    I created an account just to say the true Hulk worth making a good one of is Lou Ferrigno.