Could we get more sets back in the vault?

Options
Gilesclone
Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
Why is the vault still limited to Origins and HoD?  Can we go back to rotation of sets like we used to?  At least give us access to Kaladesh and Amonket, they’re standard after all.

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, the lack of the standard sets is an ongoing concern. I realise it probably wasn't deliberate but...
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I agree with this. I took a month off during Amonkhet and am missing many key rares and mythics. I’m sure newer players are at even less of an advantage 
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am stupid enough to want to give SOI packs another shot in spite of having all rares and missing most key mythics.... So envious of everyone who got SOI mythics from events.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
    Options
    Tilwin90 said:
    I am stupid enough to want to give SOI packs another shot in spite of having all rares and missing most key mythics.... So envious of everyone who got SOI mythics from events.
    Yeah and to me it definitely feels like an awful lot of people somehow managed to comfortably acquire Olivia, Ulrich, Decimator etc...
    All I ever wanted was to get an Eldrazi god/titan from the BFZ/OGW set. How likely is that now lol