Woo hoo! ???/hulk boosts active!

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,737 Chairperson of the Boards
Maybe when Marvel takes a break from promoting the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 game, they can finally post the piecing together article. It shows how small our game is vs the behemoth of LEGO games.

Whales, you got nothin’ on all the 5-12 year olds with a console at Christmas.

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Hulks smash puny boosts
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    yay more dumb boosts...
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I assume this is related to Hulk's role in the movie, but has it been tied to a game feature?  Is there a Sakaar (Hulk) tourney coming, or a Planet Hulk character announcement somewhere?
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Calnexin said:
    I assume this is related to Hulk's role in the movie, but has it been tied to a game feature?  Is there a Sakaar (Hulk) tourney coming, or a Planet Hulk character announcement somewhere?
    They mentioned it back when they announced 5* Thor, can’t remember if they had set dates then or not, but was definitely brought up.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Sir, players are saying that all of the Hulks are trash."
    "Well are they?"
    "I have no idea, I've never played the game."
    "Huh. That is a pickle. Just, uh, make all the numbers bigger for a while. See if that shuts 'em up."
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cool that we can now boost Hulk from lacklustre to mediocre levels!
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    Those tiny Kitty character specific boosts need to stop, or let me sell them for iso8.

They are such a waste.

I know there are other things mentioned in this thread, but I can't get past the massive disappointment of getting awarded one useless boost after another when there are plenty of other things that would actually serve a purpose.