Weeks of my progress lost and D3go doesn't seem to care!

Options
turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
Let me share my unfortunate story about my recent experience with MPQ & its support. TL;DR version at end.

2017. nov. 7. (Tuesday)
As usual, I load up MPQ on my phone to play a bit. Before the game starts, the daily datapatch was loaded.
(≠ the app update realesed same time which I havent updated yet)

I recieved a free 1*ironman cover out of nowhere. Such rare generosity!
I headed on to play pvp for a bit - but wait - where are my retal nodes? - even the top ones where cleared - unusual, but not a huge loss, I thought...
Playing my first match... ****, I recieved the daily resupply, but I alredy had one earlier that day! That seems more strange, hope I am not in sandbox...! But no, I was still in my alliance. I was relieved.
So I play on in pvp, reaching an optimal point to shield. I open up my earned tokens, applying my champ covers...
So lets look how many pulls I can do with my pulls. I though I already bypassed 1500CP a week ago?? Lets check my roster....

Guess what? My roster progress and resources were reverted to version I had about a week ago!
*tinykity*...
I instantly filed a ticket to MPQ support. I got a reply pretty soon, under 24h, informing me my issue was escalated to review and is under addressing.

Ok, I can live with that, It seemed like the issue will be taken care of pretty quickly.
Meanwhile I stopped playing, since if they restore my progress, the rewards I play before the fix arrives, may dissappear. 

2017. nov. 9. (Thursday)
Since I havent got updated, I write a short reply to D3go support, asking for a quick fix, noticing i cant play till the fix arrives, and my loss is getting wider each day.
I was hoping the fix arrives before the weekend.
no responce since

2017. nov. 11. (Saturday)
It's weekend and still no fix...
Well, I already knew since the problem havent got fixed, It won't be all weekend.
I PM'd @Brigby detailing my problem, hoping this will guarantee the fastest solution possible.
no respose from him since

2017. nov. 14. (Yesterday)
Wrote another reply to the support ticket. I told them, the lack of their support is now hurting more than the actual bug itself.
no responce since.

TL;DR
A week of progress was lost since some bug in MPQ and I am not getting any replies, not even from Brigby!
And now, I'm losing even more since they don't even reply!

Please show your support by tagging @Brigby to this topic! Thanks!

***Removed profanity - Ducky

Comments

• babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby  Turul is a valuable part of the LINE mpq community, here's hoping this issue can be resolved quickly. 
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Come on @Brigby help Turul out!
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Come on @Brigby! Turul is one of my favorite targets in s5--help him come back!
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hmm... I wonder if you've done something in the past or just recently that got addressed and that's why your roster reverted back one week? Not accusing, but a 1 week roll back doesn't seem to be something that would just randomly happen.

Oh wait! Yea, MPQ and all...I forgot. @Brigby help this player out! Or let us know the juicy details behind the roll back, if any  :D
  • Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    You are not alone, turul. I lost 24 hours of progress after the end of this last season. No reply from d3 yet but I'm skeptical after reading your post. Not as bad as losing a week, I know, but I lost dozens of rewards associated with DDQ, Strange Sights, Iron Fist, and pvp season end. Very frustrated. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Have heard this story too many times to count now.  Had this happen to an ally mate during the CW ally event.  Yea. That was fun. He basically quit after that since it took 1/2 weeks to get fixed.  I hope this could get fixed soon for you. 
  • Maverickcomic
    Maverickcomic Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yo @Brigby

Turul is cool and good.  Fix his stuff.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby Since there is nothing to communicate from Devs at this time, I am sure you will have a bit of time to address the OPs issue.

Many thanks.
  • Avalanche Kincaid
    Avalanche Kincaid Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    This happened to me once.  It happened after I switched devices since I use a tablet at home and phone when I am outside or at home and tablet is doing something else.  I played on my tablet then switched to phone later in the day and noticed everything was messed up.  My queues were different, characters were not leveled, my iso and hp were different.  At this point i panic because it was about a week of progress lost.  I do not check leaderboard or any matches and quickly force close the app.  went back to tablet and everything was fine, phew...play a couple of matches and switch back to phone.  Still messed up, oh boy better uninstall.  Reinstall game, play on tablet some more just in case, restore save file on phone, everything is fine again...dodge a bullet here.  I am now make note of my iso, cp, and hp before switching devices, but this has not happened again.

I hope they fix your game soon Turul, but an alliance mate said it took 2 weeks before they restored everything.  
  • cantyloveck
    cantyloveck Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hello. Please fix Turul account as soon as possible. Almost 2 week i lost his support in my alliance. I need his help to maintain alliance rank.  He is a high scorer in my alliance. Please do something and pay back what reward he had miss in this day. Thank you. 

• madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby is usually very helpful in these situations. I'm sure you'll get good news soon.

@turul not a bad idea to track everything you are gaining from playing meanwhile. They should be able to give you those resources when the restore is done. Daily bonuses, DDQ, sub rewards, node rewards etc. (Every single thing you play basically). Hope you get some good news
  • sc0ville
    sc0ville Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is ridiculous,  the way your system works lost days are incredibly harmful to a player's progression.  You can't leave such long time, good standing players like @turul in the lurch. 

Issues like this need immediate attention, do a better job of addressing player issues. 

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    ***Moved this over to Bugs and Technical Issues so maybe @Tombstone could lend a hand as well***
  • turul
    Options
    Ducky said:
    ***Moved this over to Bugs and Technical Issues so maybe @Tombstone could lend a hand as well***
    I strongly ask to unmove. This was intentionally posted in General instead of bug reports.

Everyone else, tyvm for helping.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options
    But seriously tho - let’s get Turul some help and keep this in the General Discussion.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This does seem odd... Turul, can you confirm if you received any response from Customer Support before they seemed to have gone silent? (Something along the lines of "Your ticket has been escalated to be reviewed by our technicians", or something similar?) There are some times that tickets can be escalated and take a while to be reviewed by who their escalated too. I'll reach out to who I can and see if anything can be done.
  • turul
    Options
    @Tombstone
    Asi described, I got the first "escalation" message, but radio silence after.

However, i got a reply just now with a bit underdelivering, but reasonable reply.

Thank you all for helping!
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Not Turul!  Also, a week of progress is like $9999999 worth of stuff if he had purchased it direct, he should also be sent that as recompense, after the progress is restored.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    @turul See what happens when you post things in the proper forums, you get people to read them! ;)
  • turul
    Options
    Ducky said:
    @turul See what happens when you post things in the proper forums, you get people to read them! ;)
    Unfortunately there is quite a few bug reports i felt proven otherwise.