Shoutouts to the real heroes of BoP

Just fought a Medusa, Lockjaw and Carnage and it inspired this post.

Thank you!

Thank you whoever you are, who made that team and got it in queues. Injecting weird variety (especially one that works) made my day better. And thank you to whoever else is doing the same.

I promise to make something weird to break the monotony and brighten someone else's day now. 

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a lot of fun, and usually pretty quick clears, with Bl4de, C&D, and Vulture.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like BOP, yes a vet that actually likes it, so I can use a bunch of different teams.  Issue is 3*
    Gambit/Gwen kinda ruin this one for me.  It's kinda easy.  
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have one 4star character unchamped and it's Nightcrawler. Like any BOP/Combined Arms, the most fun looking team is obviously one that feature the one character I can't use here. 
    Nightcrawler/PX/GamBattery, or how I stopped worrying and learned to love turning the board entirely purple.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Deadsider said:
    Just fought a Medusa, Lockjaw and Carnage and it inspired this post.

Thank you!

Thank you whoever you are, who made that team and got it in queues. Injecting weird variety (especially one that works) made my day better. And thank you to whoever else is doing the same.

I promise to make something weird to break the monotony and brighten someone else's day now. 
    lol that might have been me
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the interest of challenging myself and adding variety, I've been using a 3* character that I only have 5 covers on.  You're welcome, everyone.
    I see what you did there...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the interest of challenging myself and adding variety, I've been using a 3* character that I only have 5 covers on.  You're welcome, everyone.
    Me too! I actually did all PvP season! It's even fun in PvE.. quite the challenge.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    And I thank you for that, as I know we retaled against each other quite a few times.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    I use Thing+DPXF+Vulture for BoP. They can take down almost every other team (especially the formerly fearsome Grockmoradusa; I take it upon myself to target every Grocmoradusa team I can find). Gambatt+Spidergwen, though, is another story. This team is the reigning King and Queen of PVP.
  • champg0951
    champg0951 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    I use Medusa/C&D/Vulture in PVE (except the ones with the required character) and will continue to use them until I can't win with them anymore. I just LOVE that team!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was using G3mbit (full 13 covered version), Bl4de, and Patch. Love overwriting the strikes with Gambit Purple. Didn’t even try to fight a Gambroken team. Got my 40 though!
  • teegme321
    teegme321 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    The team I have enjoyed the most and I saw it from someone in my SCL was Coulson, Gambit, and quicksilver after turn 4 or it can do up words of 50 k damage and then on it can one hit characters so many tile activations!!!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to give one of the winning teams from the competition a spin: Spid3y/Switch/C4rol, with my 12-cover C4rol. But I joined late (4 hours left i think) and only played 5 matches or so. But I did get attacked once (and won :mrgreen: )
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I gave it an honest try with 1* Spidey, 2* Bullseye, and Cloak & Dagger.  Sadly, it wasn't meant to be.  I gave up after four attempts.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    I play around with a lot of different teams, but I've been pairing Cloak and Dagger with Agent Venom for  a lot of fun.  Mostly with Riri as the third, but I want to experiment with other options for a third.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    I've been using Carnage, Medusa and Wasp 
    So many defensive wins.  :D:D
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Had fun running Mockingbirg/Teen Jean/Loki. Don't care if it's awful on defense (and it is). Lots of fun to goad the AI into a Match 5 midway through a match and pretty much win before it gets another turn.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,605 Chairperson of the Boards
    BOP is basically "the weird team event." That's what makes it fun.

I got most of my wins running Thing, Iceman, and Vulture.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Weird team for me means seeing rocket or gamora in the middle instead of flanking the required feature character.
  • White_Deth
    White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
    C4rol 3Cap agent venom. Constant ap